10 : Finale

Ever since that encounter with Phantasm, I could never remember her name. I can't remember what happened or why was I even with Kirishima at that airport on the South. I wake up everyday thinking something is missing or lacking but I'm not quite sure how to define it. I'm searching for something, for someone but I just can't point my finger on what. I've gotten my hero license and been patrolling for 4 hours now. They said I changed but I didn't get what they meant by that. Everyday it drives me more frustrated that the thought of searching for someone or something couldn't be put to words. That talk with mom made everything less sad, I'm glad she talked to me about it and I'm glad I didn't restrain my mouth from talking too much.

Katsuki was walking around with Kirishima, patrolling. "Hey man, we should check the subways." Kirishima suggested.

"You go fucking check the opposite. I'll go search on the other, it'll be fun to kick some asses." Katsuki smirked as Kirishima shook his head with a smile on his face.

Katsuki made his way towards the subway and stood at his place as if he was guarding. Until something caught his eye, he wasn't sure what was it but that feeling of searching for someone made his feet drag him to run.

The train halted as people got out making Katsuki stuck with the sea of people, pushing and squeezing his way in without a proper 'excuse me' or 'coming through'. It was always "Get the fuck out of my way!"

He reached outside the subway but that didn't stopped him from running and made his way to the opposite subway where he told Kirishima to be. He continued to push through people yelling, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!"

He was breathing fast as his heart was pounding on his chest in a quick pace unsure what was happening. He kept running and running until he reached a staircase with no one else around but a girl on the top who didn't saw when did she appeared.

FUCK! I'm late and I don't think I'll ever make it to see that idiot and get that strange feeling. I fucking need to make it on time!

He casually walked up the stairs as the girl on top walked down. They started to walk by the stairs and as they walked past each other, Katsuki gasped feeling that tingling sensation from his chest but stop on his tracks even if he was 5 steps away from the top and turned towards the girl.

When the time is right, you'll know it's her. His mother's voice was echoing inside his head.

"HEY!" Katsuki called.

The girl hesitated to turn but eventually did, "Who? Me?"

"You're the only one here aren't you? Why do I have a fucking weird feeling that I know you from somewhere?" Katsuki said.

The girl blushed as she tuck as strand of her hair behind her ear and stared at Katsuki on the eyes. "I have that weird feeling too."

And there was a long silence pause between them, until they spoke in unison. "What's your (fucking) name?!"

Katsuki was taken a back from the questions they both asked each other. "I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)" You smiled at him. The longing feeling and that searching was finally come to an end because deep inside he knows that it was you he was searching for.

"Katsuki. Katsuki Bakugo."