#1 ~ A rainy day in Neverland

Your point of view

" Aww Michael it's raining . " You say with a frown as you gazed out of the window .

Two large comforting hand rest on your hips stroking them up and down from behind .

" Well darling what do you want to do ?"

"Hmm be with you !!" you say in excitement as u turn around and face him.

He lightly blushes and his beautiful smile comes into play.

" Let's make cookies and watch Disney movies !"

you say snaking your arms around his waist.

" Can we watch Peter Pan !!!"

He says in excitement

You stroke his curls with a small smile on your face.

"Only if we can watch The Lion King first !!"

You say giggling as you run out the room and down the stairs into the kitchen .

"HEY! that's not fair you beat me here !"

Michael put a smirk on his face

"Of course I did darling I'm Peter Pan !!"

" Whatever ! look Peter Pan can u fly in the other room and put the movie on ?!" you say a little defeated you were defeated in your own game .

" I will do anything for my Wendy !" He said placing his warm soft lips on your forehead and exiting out of the room.

Your cheeks turn crimson as you place the cookies on the cookie sheet and place them into the oven.

" DARLING WHAT OTHER MOVIE WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH!!" Michael called from the other room.

"THE LITTLE MERMAID.!!" You yell back as u place the cookies on the counter to cool .

After a fee brief moments you were walking into the room with the cookies and milk.

" Here Peter eat your cookies ." you say sliding right next to him on the love seat.

" Peter would like some sugar from Wendy first !!!" he says smiling like no tomorrow .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm starting something new !

Should I do a pervy imagine ?

And if u want a personal let me know .