Love Won't Die // Larry AU

Screaming.

That's all Harry could hear.

And gunshots.

Screaming and gunshots.

He held his gun close to him, looking at his surroundings with scared eyes. He was in a room, all by himself, sitting behind a beat up fabric chair in a corner. He was actually surprised he wasn't dead yet. Surprised yet scared, because he just had this feeling that today would be his last day breathing.

He was right.

He looked down for one second to reload his gun and when he looked back up, there was a man in black standing there. "Shoot." Harry said to himself in his head. "Goddamnit, shoot, Harry!"

But Harry simply couldn't kill another man, even though that was the objective of war. To shoot and kill.

"Shoot me." The man taunted. "I dare you."

Harry shook his head and whimpered, cowering back into the corner. "I-I can't"

"Today's your lucky day, m'not gonna shoot you." The man said. "The names Zayn Malik."

Zayn was about to leave the room when he turned around and smirked at Harry. "Just kidding." He said and shot Harry right between the eyes.

Louis was bawling his eyes out in his husband's arms. "W-What do you mean y-you're being sent off, Haz?"

Harry sighed. "You know exactly what it means, baby."

"How long do you have?"

"A week before I leave."

"You're going to write me everyday," Louis said hopelessly. "Right?"

"I promise."

[hi there so here's a new book for y'all :)]