Missing you

After come back from airport,Jimin doesn't have appetite to eat so he just go straight to bed.

"It's ok I will eat tomorrow morning"

Jimin mumble to himself even though jungkook remind him to eat dinner.

Jimin woke up that night with a nightmare. He look around and remember that jungkook has gone to trip.

"I hope he come back quickly. I already miss him."

He get up and head to kitchen but he doesn't find anything delicious to eat right now.

"Should I skip breakfast too??"

*Ding Dong*

"Who is it"

"Is it possible if I say it kookie?"

Jimin open the door and there is Jin standing with a full bag.

"Hai hyung. What are you doing here? And what is this?"

"Hai jimin. Jungkook told me to come here to give you food. He know that you would skip dinner and breakfast if I don't come over"

"Ouh...."

Next day
Last day without jungkook
Finally  has come. The day jungkook will come home.

"Kookie say that he will come home at night so I should get ready first"

Jimin eat breakfast and clean the house. Jimin even go to studio to  create new choreography. But he felt something off about it. Like something is missing.

"I hope kookie is here. If kookie is here he will say how good I am today."

Please come home quickly kookie!