Chapter 22

Oh sehun

My phone buzzed and I checked it, only to see it was an Instagram Dm from Miso. One part of me wanted to block her right away but other part longed to see the text. 

oohsehun
Dear hun,

I am sorry for ruining everything between us. I am sorry for ruining 7 years of our relationship. I am sorry for betraying you. I know sorry doesn't cut it but I am really sorry. So sorry hun. I am sorry you had to experience this pain because of me. I really thought I'd be your last everything but I am sorry for fucking it.

I am sorry for not being the faithful fiance you were. I am sorry for fucking up our relationship. I am really sorry . I am a human and I made mistake but I know this mistake is unforgivable and I just deserve the worst to breaking your heart. I deserve to die!!
Goodbye!!
I love you <3

I opened the text and my blood ran cold after reading the last word. I tried calling her several times but she never picked up making me grow more anxious than I already was. What if she actually did something stupid? I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens to her.

I got inside my car and drove to her apartment. I rang the bell, shouting for her to open the door but she didn't. I hurriedly typed the pass-code and entered the apartment.

Her Living room was a mess and so was her kitchen. I called out her name  walking into her bedroom but she didn't respond. Her bedroom was empty and her washroom was locked. I broke the door and walked inside to see her lying unconsciously inside the bathtub clutching my engagement necklace and the empty bottle of sleeping pills.

I took a deep breathe and walked towards her to check her pulse and fortunately she had her pulse running. I carried her and drove to hospital praying for her to live. I will never forgive myself if something happens to her.

Park Miso

I woke up in hospital. Sehun was holding my hand tightly as his head lay on the bed . Wait? Why am I awake? Aren't I supposed to be dead? 

I tried to carefully remove my hand from Sehun's grip, not wanting him to wake up but he woke up. He looked confused for few seconds .

"Oh my god! Miso, you're finally awake. Do you know How scared I got as reading your text? Why would you do that? Take your own life? Tell Me Park Miso;why???" He pulled into a hug and started crying.

"I am sorry Sehun-ah. It's all my fault. Our lives are messed up because of me. I sorry for ruining everything. I ruined everything so I felt I didn't deserve to live" I cried in his arms and his tightened his hug.

" No I am sorry. I am sorry for making you feel like you don't deserve to live" He said as he pulled back from the hug, wiping my tears.

"I am sorry babe. I really love you. Please don't do something like this again. I'll die if something happens to you" He added and pressed his lips on mine, slowly kissing me.

Kim Taehyung

I was sitting in my office, waiting for Jimin to show up so we could go for drinks but this brat is 30 minutes late. I called him twice but he didn't answer my phone. I texted him too but there was no reply either.

This guy checks his Instagram dm more than actually texts so I decided to dm him. As I logged into my Instagram app, there was one unread dm and it was Miso. Why is she dm-ing me?   I wanted to leave it unread but I ended up opening it.

Kim_Taehyung
Dear tae,

I am really sorry for ruining your life. I am sorry for messing up your life along with mine. I am sorry so that you had to be the other man I cheated with. I am sorry for making you the bad guy. I really am. I am sorry for not telling you I had a fiance. I am sorry for leading you on. I am sorry for ruining everything.

I hope you can forgive me one day and leave all the hatred you're feeling for me right now. I understand you feeling that hatred. You should be feeling that, I deserve it. I deserve the worse for breaking your heart. I deserve to die.!
Goodbye!!!

My eyes widened as I read it and my heart started accelerating.  "No, She won't do something stupid right? She is strong girl. She won't do something as stupid as suicide. "  I chanted to myself, trying to console myself.

My phone rang and it was from Jimin. " Did she dm you too?" He asked me with a low voice.  "yes. Is she alright?" I choked out.

"She's in hospital Tae, she's having a surgery to remove all the drugs from her stomach" He told me and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"She'll be okay right?" I asked with my cracking voice.

"Yes, she'll be okay.  Doctor said Sehun brought her on time" Jimin said and I felt a bit relieved. Jimin said solhee was crying nonstop; he had to comfort her so he hung up.

Next moment, I was in my car; driving towards the hospital. I was in the hallway when I met Jimin and Solhee.

"How is she?" I asked Jimin.

"Surgery was over 50 minutes ago but she's still unconscious." Solhee said sniffing.

" She'll be alright. Don't worry" Jimin tried comforting her.

"We're going to get coffee, do you want some?" I shook my head and told them I'll wait for them in the corridor.

I walked in front of room 201 and peeked inside; only to regret my decision. Oh sehun was kissing her and She was kissing him back. I know I shouldn't be feeling this but my heart feels like it is crushed. Unknowingly  tears started falling down.  I guess this is my cue to move on.