Nineteen.

"But baby listen if you think about it

"But baby listen if you think about it.. that's cool." Jay Smiled As They Walked Away From The Little Restaurant.

"So yo think it's cool to fuck somebody in the ass rather than in their vagina?" Beyoncé Looked At Him With Her Eyebrow Raised.

"I️ don't think it's cool but if you ain't tryna catch nothing I'd do it." All I️ Could Do Was Laugh At This Nigga Was Seriously Trying To Fuck Me In The Ass.

"Jay stay far away from me. I'll stick to dildos for the rest of my life if I have to cause uh uh.. you done lost your moth-"

"Hi Mr.Carter, is this your girlfriend?" A Woman Came Up To Us Making Me Look At Her Like She Crazy.

"This is my wife.. Beyoncé." Jay Wrapped His Arm Around My Waist Pulling Me Closer To Him Just In Case Anything Popped Off.

"Oh ok, she's very beautiful." She Smiled Looking At Our Hands."No rings?Why?"

"Our rings are being made. We want them done a specific way." Jay Explained To This Nosy Ass Bitch Who Should've Been Minding Her Damn Business.

"Oh oh." I Looked At Her. "Anymore questions love?"

"No ma'am I so sorry." She Smiled Walking Away Real Fast.

"Baby you scared that poor old lady away. That's not cool." He Laughed But I Wasn't.

"Well tell her mind her fucking business, what else she wanna know? Have you fucked me yet? Have I sucked your dick? Damnn."

Jay Just Laughed While They Continued To Walk, Bey's Phone Started Ringing. It Was Most Likely Layla Because She Had Been Trying To Call Bey.

With The Different Time Zones And Layla Being In School It Was Hard For Them To FaceTime. She Answered The Phone And Layla's Little Screech Made Beyoncé Shed A Few Tears.

"Hi my baby!" Jay Came Up Beside Her Comforting Her.

"Hi mommy! I miss you! Can you come home now and tell Daddy Jay Jay stop keeping you holded?" Jay And Bey Both Laughed As He Wiped Away Her Tears.

"I'll be home hopefully Wednesday just in time to tuck you in bed alright baby?" Jay Kissed Her Forehead.

"Ok mommy, I have to go now because auntie Kel Kel brought us lunch."

"Wait baby don't hang up just yet. How is school going? Are you making anymore friends?" Bey Sniffed.

"Yes she is now get off her dick and go ride Jay's. Where is big lipped ass at anyways?" Solange Funny Ass Appeared On The Camera Smirking.

"Solange I don't have time for you nor your little sex shenanigans. So fuck you.. and give my child back the phone."

"Bitch Jay finna do that right now. Hey brother! Love you brother! Bye Brother!" The FaceTime Call Ended And Bey Just Burst Out Into Tears.