2

Bang Chan POV

(Friday)

The sunlight beams escaped the blinds and shone directly onto my face. I groaned and shuffled around. I tossed and turned but unfortunately, I got up. On cue, my alarm clock blared with its annoying yet, useful tone. I dragged my feet towards the bathroom as clanking and arguing noises filled the background.

"YAH! NO ONE PUTS FISH OIL ON BREAD!"

"YOU ARE SO BASIC! JAM IS ONLY FOR BASIC BITCHES!"

"But.. this toast is my jam though."

"..."

"Jisung, pack your things and leave this house."

I chuckled as I buttoned up my shirt. I adjusted my collar and shook my head. I stood there as Jisung, Changbin and Felix argued about the smallest things that didn't even matter. They were too immersed in their argument that they didn't notice my presence. I coughed and they looked at me, waved for a split second before continuing their argument.

I grabbed for a plate of toast and was about to munch before Changbin stopped me.

"This is bread, right?" He asked while holding up a piece of loaf of bread. I nodded.

"Jisung, what is this?"

"Advanced dough," He murmured and bit onto the toast Changbin was holding. I wheezed and tried to calm myself down by drinking tea.

"W-What about Felix? Yah, what is this?" He pointed to his grey sweater.

"Dark white?" I spat out my tea and choked on it for a second. I excused myself and coughed harshly.

Changbin walked up to me and whispered, "Can we kick them out?"

"YAH ISN'T THIS MY HOUSE? WHY WOULD YOU KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE?"

I shook my head. I grabbed my backpack and a piece of toast in my mouth. After stuffing everything in my mouth, I wore a mask.

"Bye!" They waved in a much more high-pitched and girlish voice. I chuckled and quickly left for school.

--hehe--

"Make way for the princess, Aemin!" Students quickly pave a way for.. who? I shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Yah, who do you think you are? Aemin is walking and you're in her way. What's your name?" A boy walked up to me and pushed my shoulder. My eyes fell upon his name tag, Lee Minho. I shot him an instant glare and pointed at my mask. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my collars, shoving me to a locker nearby.

"Yah, he's just a transfer. Let him go," Another red-haired boy pushed him off. I fell to the ground and observed the scene. He had a mixture of masculine and feminine face. Cute and dandy boy.

"S-Seungmin! Please don't tell Aemin! I'm sorry," Minho immediately apologized.

"Why are you apologising to me? Shouldn't you be apologising to him?"

"Sorry," He muttered.

"Run along now," The crowd of students scattered including Minho himself. I could have sworn that he shot a quick glare at me. I returned my attention to the boy. Kim Seungmin. His name tag hung loosely and I pointed at it. He shrugged and helped me up. I took out my name tag and passed it to him. He looked puzzled and nodded.