♪1♪

Remember these:
Y/N-Your name
L/N-Last name
F/F-Favorite food
S/T- Skin tone
E/C- Eye color
H/C-Hair color

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ahahahhahahahahahah" Melody and Patricia laughed as I kicked the girl down at the floor. "Hey~" I looked down at her with a smug look. " Next time, be a good girl and get our food okay?"

She looks at me in terror "Y-Yes.."

I kicked her again "Haha that's what you get for messing with the queen!" Melody laughed at her.

The girl slowly stood up and walked away, I cutted her mid-way. "HEY! I DIDN'T TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!" I shouted at her and then she flinched, she quickly turned around and bowed.

"W-what do you want my Queen?" she stuttered.. I smirked and walked near her. "Look up" I lifted her chin up then I grabbed her head . I raised my left knee and dragged her head down to it . She fell down while holding her chin.

"Go now, and DON'T DISRESPECT ME" I chuckled and she quickly stood up and left. Weaklings.. my stomach growled.. Ugh.. I didn't ate anything yet.. I looked at the girls "Hey, I'm going to do something. Be right back.."

They waved at me goodbye while I do the same.. I walked around the hallways and tried to find my locker. I always get lost here.. Its annoying.. I heard a locker slam around the corner.

I quickly checked it and saw the so-famous Laurance Zhval and Garroth Ro'Meave kissing..lips to lips. I quickly took out my phone then camera and pictured it.

Laurance looked at me , he widened his eyes in surprise and pulled away from Garroth. I covered my hand with my free hand and smiled. That kiss was definitely priceless..

"U-Uh, this is not what it looks like!" he stuttered and shouted near end. "Oh no.." Garroth looked at me and widened his eyes in fear. "What is it Garroth?" Laurance asked.

"Oh my, you sound like a couple.." I giggled a bit. "We're not!" both of them said in unison, afterwards Garroth whispered something to Laurance.. He's a good whisperer wow.

"Your the BQ?!?!" Laurance backed a bit in surprise. B- BQ? What? like BBQ? I narrowed my eyes at him "Do I look like food?" I placed my hand down and pocketed my phone.

Laurance shook his hands in the gesture of saying no "No-nono.. I mean BullyQueen" . BullyQueen.. I wanted to be called as Queen for fuck sakes.

"Why are you like, afraid then?" I covered my other eye while looking at him. I mean, I'm a girl dude. You can just hit me and like, take my phone and stuff. Even though that is disrespectful to girls.

"You caught us?" he raised his left eyebrow in confusion. What? I'm so confused with this dude.

Laurance Zvhal and Garroth Ro'meave are known to be the hottest guys in school. They flirt to almost all the girls in school and I didn't expect that they would be gay for fucks sake. 'You caught us' means its intentional?

I giggled " Alright, I'll send this to everyone in school~" I waved at him and turned my back. Laurance stopped me by grabbing my left hand and pulled me to his arms.

"I'll do everything you want so, please.. don't" he said with a seductive voice.. Too bad, I like fictional characters better, come to think of it he is more cute when I saw his face up this close.

I pulled away and looked up to him. "Then, can I send it to everyone in school?" I said with my cutesy face and tried to imitate those cutesy voices.

He covered his mouth and gasped " Anything, but that.." his eyes were half- lidded. I breathed in and out. What should it be then? I looked up for a bit to think..

Ah, I got it. I grinned "In one month, do everything I asked you to do." .

"Deal."

I smiled and poked his nose "It will start tomorrow~ hehe" I walked away. Damn, this is going to be good.. Wait, I could've just told him to act gay around Garroth right?

Nah, he won't do it.. meh, I continued walking around and forgot my purpose...

Laurance's P.O.V.

This is basically the scenery on how I kissed Garroth.

"Hey Laurance, truth or dare?" Katelyn asked me.. "Dare. I'm not a chicken unlike those three." I grinned. "Hey!" they all said in unison. "Then, I dare you to find Garroth and kiss him." I nodded and stood up..

I walked around the halls to find Garroth as the four of them were following me. Well, Katelyn, Aph,Travis, Dante and I were playing Truth or Dare because we are bored ...

I saw Garroth by his locker, I approached him from behind. As he slammed his locker and turned around to look at me. I slammed my hand to his locker trapping him..

"L-Laurance?" he flushed. I quickly kissed him in the lips. Then I heard a camera shot.. I looked at it and saw a girl, she was stunning .. She has H/C hair and E/C eyes. She also is S/T skinned.

I widened my eyes and quickly pulled myself away from Garroth "Uh, This is not what it looks like!" I stuttered.. "Oh no.." I glanced at Garroth
"What is it Garroth?" I asked him..

"Oh my you sound like a couple" she giggled a bit . "We're not!" we said in unison.. "She's the BullyQueen" Garroth whispered..

~~
Skipping time..
~☆~

Oh my God, I looked at Garroth and he also watched her walked away..he looked at me "Dude, you made it sound like we're gay."

What do you mean? I scratched the back of my head " Sorry about the kiss, I was dared to do so..Anyways, bye" I waved at him goodbye.

Its also a good thing that there is no one else there except ya know the four and her.. "Bully Queen.." I thought about it to myself. Her looks are a total waste for damn sake..

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Aph preventing her squealing.. I approached them. "I've done it." I narrowed my eyes looking at Katelyn.. "Pfft--" she covered her mouth with her hand "And I never said at the lips. " she said.

Wait, what?!?! My jaw dropped "Anyways goodluck getting out of that hellhole you just entered."Katelyn said as she made a small smile. "Shall we continue?" ..

★☆★
Ey mah mens, Its yo lil author here. Hope y'all enjoy this crap that should be thrown in the trash :3

Also, you can call Laurance or Laurence whatever lmao