the day i saw you

for u @cedarbrookxlilly // ur POV for the whole story

________________________

I felt that a little shake behind my back. I looked behind to see Aria's arm shaking me.

"Whatttt," I asked sleepily as I see all my friends.

"We're gonna go to that new café. The one that opened down the street. Duh." Hanna said to me. As I got up, I saw the sunlight outside the window.

It's gonna be a good day today. Once I got dressed and walked out the door, I felt the wind blow as I felt the goosebumps rise. On the way in the car, Alison tapped my shoulder, indicating something to me, but I didn't know.

"What?" I whispered.

"I think I like Emily." Alison says even more quietly. I opened my eyes in shock.

"But she's dating Maya." Alison nodded a 'I know' look. However, we entered into the car like we never had the conversation. Spencer was the one driving the car to take us to the new café. Hanna, in shotgun, turned on the radio as she sang along to hit songs. The moment we got there, I noticed that the café was small and petite, but very aesthetically pleasing once I entered from the polaroid photos to the small string lights. When Emily all ordered us latte's, I noticed a boy sitting near the window, just staring, staring at me.

He had blonde hair, slicked back, also wearing a leather jacket. He had flecks of dark brown in his light brown eyes. I heard about fights between the Socs and Greasers, and even though we were Socs with our privileges, we never, ever picked on the Greasers. I think he was a Greaser. I also noticed once he lifted his face he had the softest lips. I could just tell by one look. I as I kept staring, he started to go near me. My skin started to have goosebumps. Just by walking he did this to me. He starts to get closer, and closer, and closer, as everything starts to quiet around me and hearing his black boots clicked and clacked on the tiled floors.

"Hey there." He greeted with a gentle voice. "So, I don't usually do this. Talk to girls, but who are you?"

"Well," I start to blush a bit,"I'm Y/N."

"Well," Ponyboy starts, "that's a lovely name." I start to blush even more.

"You wanna get some dinner tonight?" He suddenly asked. Without even a bit hesitation, I nodded with agreement. "Well then, see you tonight, 8 sharp Y/N." Once he leaves the café, I run to my friends and squeal in excitement.

"What? What's the tea?" Hanna asks with a smile.

"I have a date tonight!" I quietly yelled. I usually don't date. And this is actually my first date ever. Oh my god. My first date ever!

"Holy shit girl. I'm so excited for you! Me and Caleb are having a date today. You wanna double date?" Hanna asked.

"Nah. I want it to be a special date. I mean come on guys, do you relize that this is my first date ever?!" I told them.

Spencer, who had her phone ring again, looked to see it was from. I didn't know who sent what they sent but whatever they sent, it had her eyes wide. Until she showed it to us.

"Guys, look who just sent this." I look to see red text.

It read:

Well look at you little dolls, having fun, laughing, talking about oh how romantic love is. La la shit. Well, that la la love shit goes down the toilet. Y/N, have fun at your date. -A

"Who is this and how do they know I have a date?" I ask in shock. Someone is stalking us. And this isn't good. I mean, the only people who actually know that I have a date is my girls and that guy. Shit, I didn't get his name. What am I doing? Should I even go on that date? However, with my clouded my and enthusiastic friends who want me to go on this date, I'm gonna go. I am going to go, shit, I think I should get ready.