Chase

Chapter 13
1 Year Ago
Toni's pov
I was in The Kitten's Paradise watching Cherrybomb dance. She saw me and smiled looking at me while she danced. When she was done dancing she walked back stage. About like 20 minutes later I saw her walking over to me. "You know you were gonna dancing for me tonight?" I asked as she got closer to me. I handed her a stack. Cherry took the stack from me.

"I saw you looking at me." She replied.

"Did I make you wet?" I shot back.

Cherry chuckled at me, "Your cute. I've never danced for anyone who looks at me the way you do."

"Turn around for me baby girl." I said. Cherry turned around for me and I caressed her ass by touching it. Cherry looked at me and her eyes was practically telling me everything she needed. She lead me to the back room. Cherry laid me back on the bed but I pinned her to the bed. "No this is about you tonight princess."

Present Day
Toni's pov
I was laying on my couch with Fangs sitting next to me and Sweet Pea next to him. We all were wasted. "Hey man Toni is the luckiest girl alive." Fangs said slurring his words.

"I know right Cheryl is so hot." Sweet Pea replied.

"Hey no one talks about her but me." I blurted out. I had my head laying on Fangs's lap. "But guys you don't know the shit she does for me. She strips, fucks me whenever I want, cooks, cleans for me and the shit in bed she does forget about it I'll never leave her."

"What does she do?" Fangs asked curiously.

"She does this thing with her tongue I swear it always makes me cum." I stated. "You know how Spanish people roll their R's?"

"Yeah?" Sweet Pea said confused.

"She does that with her tongue when she's blowing me." I told them.

"Damnnnn that's a wife right there." Fangs said.

"Yeah when are you propose to her?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Shush she's here." I said loudly trying to be quiet. Cheryl walked in and sighed when she saw us and the litter of beers bottles next to the couch.

"How many times do I have to tell you about drinking Toni seriously?" Cheryl questioned as she started cleaning up. The guys were laughing and I stood up walking over to her.

"Baby calm down okay?" I said looking her in the eyes. Cheryl put the bottles down looking at me. Fangs and Sweet Pea started singing our song.

"Our song what's going on?" Cheryl asked.

I got down on one knee, "Cheryl Blossom your amazing, smart, gorgeous, sweet, and kind." I paused pulling out the ring box I had for her. I opened the box and showed her the ruby diamond I picked out for her. "When we first met I was in a dark place but you helped me. You brought me into the light. Your my best friend and lover. I wouldn't have it any other way. Cheryl will you marry me?"

"Oh my god yes!!!" Cheryl answered excitedly. I stood up and kissed her while putting the ring on her finger. "It's so beautiful." Fangs and Sweet Pea stood up hugging us both.

"YAY!!! NOW HAVE KIDS!!!!!" Fangs yelled.

"Woah that's a little fast there Fangs." Sweet Pea stated.

"You want to baby?" I asked. She nodded and I smiled picking her up.

Veronica's pov
It was after school and I was hanging out with Jughead, Archie, Betty, Kevin, Josie, and Valerie when Toni and Cheryl walked in. Cheryl's hair was a mess and her lipstick was on Toni's neck. They sat in the loveseat in the corner being all cute together. "Hey love birds!!" I yelled.