main suspect

Abigayl Sanderman and I were so in love it nearly killed us to be apart for more than a few hours.  That is why I was so confused when the police showed up telling me I was the main suspect in my girlfriend's murder.
The officer whom was the one I suspected knocked on the door, stepped forward making his shaggy brown hair sway as I read his name tag, it read Stephenson. He told me "Abigayl's little brother Sammy was digging under a tree in his backyard when he found a large box that was about 3 feet by 2 feet in diameter and about 2 feet tall.  He ran inside where his brother, Jonathan was and told jonathan that he found treasure. Jonathan walked outside and alowed Sammy to lead him to the "treasure". When they got to the "treasure" Jonathan helped him dig it up. Jonathan lifted the box out of the ground. It was screwed shut.  He ran inside and grabbed his dads drill then ran back outside to Sammy.  Jonathan unscrewed each screw 1-2-3-4-5-10-15-20-25-26 screws. He opened the box and screamed. Abigayl's head was right on top.  Chopped to peices in the box, was her body. Her clothes were in a pile  by one of her legs. Her vagina was bruised as though she had been raped before she suffered her horrid death. He called the police.  The polive showed up, investigated the area,  and left to your house."
"You are our main suspect". Another officer tells me.  This officer has blond hair and his name tag reads Rhodes.