chapter 3

Annabelle's POV

I came home the next morning, the nerve of my mother to call Ashton my father.

I slowly opened the door to see Ashton and his friends shirtless playing video games.

"And you're suppose to be my step father. Ha that's funny" I mumbled.

"I heard that" Ashton said.

" So what? What are you gonna do spank me daddy? " I joked rolling my eyes. His face got tensed.

" Oh no she didn't" Calum sighed.

"I'll see you guys later" Ashton said. The guys put their shirts on and left.

" You just called me daddy" his voice was horse and low.

" I was joking around don't get your boxers in a twist" I rolled my eyes. I then noticed his prominent bulge appearing in his pants

"Eww you have a boner" I said making a face.

I started backing up. " Did me calling you daddy turn you on?"

" You have no idea" he growled. Just then my mom came home

" Hi bye" I said running upstairs. He's my step father. It was weird hearing him talk like that.

Knock knock

"Come in" I yelled being upside down on my bed in a crop tank top and a pair of black yoga shorts.

When I looked up it was Ashton.

"Umm hey" I nervously laughed

He looked different with his hair a mess.  "Hey baby girl I mean erm Annabelle" he smiled.

"Please do not tell me you had sex with my mom" I joked. He scratched his neck

" OMG ewww" I said.  I hopped off my bed. " Please leave"

"I don't know how to act around you anymore" he said.

" For starters don't tell me when you fuck my mom" I said pushing him out of my room.