Chapter Seven

*Sam's P.O.V*

I cried myself to sleep last night. Austin is leaving. I can't handle it. I woke up and took a shower. I really didn't feel like going to school, but after missing the last week I don't think the school would like that too much. I slowly got dressed in a pair of floral skinny jeans and a shite v-neck. I then applied a little make up. My mascara said it was waterproof so I figured it wouldn't smear if I cried a little. I went down stairs and ate breakfast silently. I then grabbed my backpack and put on my black Vans, and walked out the door. I saw Austin already waiting at the bus stop. Darn. I was really hoping I didn't have to see him today. He saw me coming and pulled me into a hug. Really? I wasn't planning on crying until homeroom.

"Sam, everything is going to work out. We'll be fine." Austin said as played with the ends of my hair.

"I'm just going to miss you so much." I said, the tears were coming out at full force now. I couldn't help it.

"You think I'm not going to miss you? Sam, every song that I write and sing will be about you. I can't miss the girl that I love." He said looking me straight in the eyes. I smiled and he hugged me again.

"So when are you leaving?" I said my voice becoming weak.

"Well, my mom needs to look at the contract first, but before the 21st." He said, his voice also becoming weak.

"That means be have like two weeks.." I said then the tears came out again.

"I really don't want to leave Sam. I really don't." He told me.

"No, you have to. It's your career. Your future." I said my voice shaking because of the crying.

"But Sam, you're my future too." He said, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"Austin, can we just not talk about you leaving and just enjoy the time we have left?" I asked.

"That sounds like a good plan." He told me.

-----------------------------

We arrived at school and something happened. Something that has never happened before. A girl, who looked like a freshman. She was short with black hair and brown eyes. She approached Austin, with a shirt with his face on it and she was screaming. Then a crowd formed and Austin basically got mauled by all these girls. I kind of back out of the way so I didn't get pulled in, or slapped because I was dating him, jealous fans. He eventually got out but his clothes were a little messed up. The rest of the day went by quickly. Hopefully the next two weeks don't go by as fast as today did..

----------------------------

( Two Weeks Later )

"I'll call you as soon as I land." Austin said. We were at the airport. I had been crying all morning.

"Okay." I said. A few tears escaped. I've never really been the one to hold in my emotions and I guess I should've learned at some point so I had been better when I needed it, like now.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He told me as he pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm going to miss you too." I choked out as I cried.

"Sam, I'm sorry. But we have to go or we won't make our flight." Dave, Austin's security guard, told me. He was really nice. I only knew him for a few days, but he was huge and I knew he'd be able to fend off all the Mahomies.

"It's okay. Go Austin. I'll be here the day you come back waiting for you." I said before giving him a kiss.

"I love you." He said leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I said before he kissed me again. Then he walked away. I stood there, and watched him leave. I just watched the love of my life walk away from me. I didn't think I could be anymore heartbroken than I was at that moment, but I was wrong.

-------------------------------

A/N: *crying* I really don't like doing this but, it will make the story more interesting! Sorry for it being short, but I needed to cut it off for plot based reasons! Anyways. Comment, Vote, Add to Library, and Become a Fan. (:

Please, don't leave nasty comments. I will respond, and you won't like what I'll have to say, because I will get bitchy. Sorry, just warning you! (:

Next Update: Thursday

Thanks for reading! <3