Concert Day | Pt.1

(Y/N)'s POV

Today's the day. The day of the Concert. I can't believe I'm going to see Bts!
I got dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans and a Large black Bts shirt with long sleeved red and black shirt underneath.
I had to be there by 10am to meet up with your friends. You checked my phone 'Crap! Its 9:30am!I guess I slept in...'
I grabbed your bag and ran for the car. I knew I would already be late since it takes 30 minutes to get to a bus stop then 10 to go into Seoul from there. I ran hoping that i would make the bus. I turned the corner and saw the last few people getting on.
"WAIT!" I shouted as loud as I could. The last person looked at me and made sure i got on. I got in and sat then out of breathe. I wanted to thank the person who saved my butt. I turned around and fainted for a quick second before hearing voices. "Namjoon god dammit, you killed him!" "Oh shuddup Jin!" I opened my eyes and saw Jin and Namjoon in front of me and behind them Jhope and Yoongi, and behind them Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They all, except for jin and namjoon had their masks up. I blushed bright red form embarrassment and covered my face with my hands. "T-thank you for s-stoping the bus for m-me..." I said shakily. "Awwe he's so cute and small!" I heard Jimin say. I buried my face my knees from this. "Jimin stop it," said Jin. I looked up and Thanked them again blushing. Namjoon answered, "No problem it's fine, by the way im Namjoon." "I-I know, I'm (Y/N).." "Ahh i see. So your a fan?" I nodded not making eye contact.
"Stop 5, Gangnaum Station"
I looked up, its my stop. The bus stopped and I got up and so did bts. They pulled up their masks "Nice meeting you!" Namjoon said. "You too!" I replied. They walked by me and jimin ruffled my hair, "See ya, shortie" He winked and left. Lastly Jungkook got off and was for some reason glaring at Jimin. I didn't question it and got off.
I heard bts talking as they walked off. "You likeddddd himmmmm," I heard jimin teasing someone.
Was he talking about me?
"N-NO I DIDN'T!" Jungkook retorted. "That blush doesn't say sooo!" I blushed and quickly walked to the restaurant that I was meeting my friends.
"(Y/N)! Where were you?" Joy said. "Sorry I'm late. You won't belevie what happened."
< end. >
Hello! I finally updated and I'll try to keep doing so!