A Heartbreak Can Change Someone pt. 2

//A/N: So here's the part two of the previous chapter. I don't really have much to say about this. Just keep reading and enjoy! :)) //

Blackhat's POV

"She broke up with me..." The statement I didn't expect that he will say.

"W-what?" I asked to clear things up.

He completely looked at me. "Sir, I think there's a lot of things I haven't told you." He said. "But if you want me to proceed, please don't be mad. I am not feeling fine." He added.

I nod in return due to confusion. The doctor spoke.

"A week before you gave me a task. I found a girl online who's into any body of Science. She really wanted a company to learn more about it. I sent her a friend request and she agreed. After that we started talking with eachother.

As the time passes by, I learned more things about Science, enjoyed history, got more inspired to do more work. I even showed her some of my works such as the Shrink Ray, The Anti-Gravity device, and even Hat Bot.  She changed me a lot.

The day before you told me about the new task, she told me to come over to know each other more. That's where we fell for each other."

"So you fall for people easily?? That's ridiculous Doctor." I said as I took a glass and pour some vodka in it.

"It is indeed ridiculous sir. But it didn't matter to me." He replied.

"Every night, we went out for dates and scientific experiments. That includes the day where I am supposed to work for the ray."

I choked on my drink. "But I just saw you working the night you forgot to lock the door." I said.

"That was just a hollogram of me Sir..." He replied. "I went out to date her"

A hollogram that can copy anyone?? That's a smart one doctor~

"I continued going out with her and eventually, two days ago she realized something about me." He spoke. "My works are ment to be evil..."

I was suprised. Even a normal human can do something by suprise. "Then?"

He sighed. "The next day. She broke up with me..." He took an empty vodka.

"I tried to explain to her why I have those ideas but it just got her more frightened. I tried to get her back but a HERO was on the way." He added as he tossed the empty vodka on the other side of the lab.

"And so, I left her and started drinking last night." He said as he grabbed another vodka.

I sighed and got the vodka out of his hand before he could even drink it. "Do you want me to get rid of her??" I asked randomly.

He was suprised looked at me. "You would do that Boss?" He asked with slight exitement. Geez! Why is this sight cute!?!?

"Of course! Why not? Besides, I wanna destroy the hero myself to help you get her back." I said. The last sentence would probably be a lie, I will end her too anyway.

He suddenly frowned. He looked down and said with anger. "I will do that myself boss. If you can just give me a day to work on it."

"This will be the last time I will give you extensions Doctor. Remember it this time." I said sincerely.

"I will." Flug jumped off his seat and picked up a gadget that looked like the Anti-Gravity ray, just blue.

He cleched his fists and spoke. "You are a creation of Linda...NOT MINE!!" Then he threw the device on the wall, but instead of breaking, it just showed him a picture of him and the girl.

-insert picture above-

A voice record played afterwards. "And Always Remember, I Love *screech* y- *screech* -you"

The Scientist was on the verge of tears again. I can't handle all his mourning so by sudden, I shot a lazer destroying it.

He slowly looked at me. "Thank you." He said before he fainted.

I summoned some hands under him to avoid the impact on his head and slowly put him down. Once he's on the floor, I picked him up (in bridal style) and called 5.0.5.

The Bear quickly ran to the lab and gasped when he saw his dad looking dead on my arms.

"Lead me to his room." I simply said. He nod his head and walked to the Doctor's room.

Once we were there, I placed him on the bed slowly. He is absolutely sleepless for days. I will extend his rest as long as he needed for this month.

I commanded the Bear to take care of the Doctor and left the room in silence. I walked back to my office where I usually let myself out.

I went in and locked it to make sure no one gets in, especially Demencia. I sat down on my seat and thought for awhile.

Doctor Flug Slys...it's been a long time since I have seen your face. Why did you show it to someone we barely knew? Do you trust her more than you trust us? Are you afraid of showing your face to us? Who else woudn't admire that soft scarred face of yo- wait..

I sat straight up just to get my mind correct, what was I saying?! What is this stupid feeling on my chest? It felt...nice? I mean, it disturbs me but it kinda feels good. What ever this is, I need help. But who??

...

Nevermind nobody else can help me other than the Doctor...I'll talk to him about it tomorrow.

Something that Flug said popped out in my mind. Something unusual.

I will do it myself Boss...

"What are you even planning Flug??"

To be continued...

//A/N: Okay okay, the next chapter will be the FINAL chapter for this series for sure.//