Chapter 1: Do you know what you've done?

A/N: I do not mean to offend anyone. :)

Hello there! I'm Tiffany, and today, you'll need to answer me a question. Ready? 

Do you know what you've done? 

No?

Yes?

Oh well, look at the cover of the book, know what you did wrong now?

Still no?

Well, let me be direct, you're killing fish. Yes, you are. How? Plastics. Yes, the material we use almost every day. You see plastic everywhere, in offices, in restaurants, even in a taxi, you see empty plastic candy wrappers left behind by a child or two. 

You might think, 'This woman is speaking rubbish! I don't contribute THAT much to waste!' But you do, and one thing, I don't speak rubbish, I speak English, Chinese and a little pinch of Japanese. The only one who's speaking rubbish is YOU! Just take a look at your stories, take a look at your poorly formed sentences, your weak range of vocabulary, AND TERRIBLE PLOT YOU WHITE PIG! 

Let's get back into the point, you contribute a lot to waste. You use plastic for almost everything, to hold food on the go, to package a product that you'll be putting out for sale in a mall, and to carry your groceries. Even children contribute to waste! That thin, plastic tube to suck up that last drop of smoothie. Straws. Every child loves them.

Do you not know plastic takes HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of years to disintegrate? Some plastics could've been thrown away by your grandma who passed away some years back, those same plastics could be still be standing right this moment. And no, the water from the sea doesn't help with the slow decomposing of plastic. That man who thought that throwing trash into the sea would be great should bang his head against the wall to see if he is feeling alright.

Plastic in the sea, doesn't sound much of an issue, does it now? WELL, YOU'RE WRONG MY DUDE! FISH EAT THEM, LEATHERBACK TURTLES THINK THEIR JELLYFISH, THEIR MAIN PREY, so what do they do? EAT THEM. And when they eat too much, they die. Good job, humanity! This is why you've so many endangered species out there, looks like you've proven yourself to be a disgraceful race again. I predict, that by 2100, the leatherback turtles will die out, followed by the sharks. Do you not know, that fish not only EAT the plastics, but they also SWIM and GROW between it. take a look at the poor turtle

 take a look at the poor turtle

THAT POOR CREATURE. Oh, and what do you now! that ring it's caught in is made out of PLASTIC. I am currently clapping my hands red. I really hope I switched your mindset, so yea, DON'T USE TOO MUCH PLASTIC. Seriously, you're killing thousands of animals every minute. Also, think twice about throwing that can into the ocean...it'll help a lot. Thanks.