CHAPTER 21

I was glued on the spot repeating what daddy had said in my head. The heir? Am the heir....WTF.....
Dad didn't tell me nothing before now knowing that I'll object to it.
How can he do this to Emilio by saying this out in the open. He must feel very bad now. Some of the crowd were clapping and cheering while others whispered. # what about his son # Not minding the side talks, I scanned through the crowd for Emilio but there wasn't a sign of him.
He's gone. Shit! I need to find him.

ALEJANDRO'S POV
WHAT? Richard is really getting on my nerves. I practically ran out of the ball room to a bar so I could calm myself but still my thoughts were just flying everywhere. Why did he have to say that in public. Does he hate me that much that he had to spell it out for the world to see?
First he introduced Bill as Emy's fiancé. Who does he think he is to that. What shocked more was the fact that Emilia agreed to his biding. They were whispering and I couldn't get what they were saying but whatever he told her is not enough for Emilia to betray me that way and agree to be with Bill. Bill of all people. Bill is a fucking rascal and doesn't deserve to be with someone like Emy. One part of me is telling me that she loves me while another is yelling that she used me. Am so confused. She even let that son of a bitch lay his filthy hands on her. What is he doing here..? What if he's here to expose my secret or to take revenge on me.? Ahhh.
Richard has destroyed me.
Will Emy ever love me again after my past is revealed..? Am so fucked up..Bill!!!.. He must be mocking me right now.. He's a smart bastard..He must have noticed my jealousy because if he didn't, it means our years of friendship was a waste and he has proven to be a dumb ass scoundrel I always knew he was... Where are you Emy? Prove you love me and come to me.. What am i even thinking? Nonsense!! How can she find me when she don't have an idea of my whereabout... Nor is she even aware of my absence from the party.. Another part of me still hopes she come running to my arms or something. Oh God? Am losing my mind!!! What have you done to me Emy? I just ordering for more drinks to calm me down.

* * *
The familiar scent caused me to raise my head up..
"Emilia." I blurted out in surprise. How the hell did she find me.
She didn't even look at me.
She sat down opposite me looking pissed.. Well I guess I was wrong and unnecessarily having wrong thoughts about her..well don't blame I was jealous, angry and frustrated at the same time.
I watched as she snapped her fingers to get the attention of the waitress. The way her lips moved while making her order. The way she shift uncomfortably waiting for her order to arrive. The way she drank her beer with an irritative expression. She's hot and I can barely stop starring. I ordered more drinks for her
"Are you drunk"
"No.. Am good"she lies..
"Am really pissed off"
"Should i calm you down" She didn't reply me..
I placed my palm underneath my chin watching her. We both tipsy. I drank another shot and watched her. "Are you sure you're not drunk?" I asked her while pouring her another shot and she drank it.. She lied but i know she was totally drunk. She kept biting her bottom lip at me. I rested my hands on her thigh and squeezed it gently. I know am dirty but it ain't my fault, I can't get enough of her. She got up and sat on me. She tilted her rear end over my dick and moved against it real slow. I held her waist.. I licked my lips and bit the top of her ear softly. She licked her lips and bent her head back on my shoulder. She turned around and sat forward. She placed the front of her on mine and grinded on it while looking down. She unzipped it really fast and when she felt my erection she shuddered and i could tell that it was having a strong effect on her. She bit her bottom lips and a moan traveled across her lips. I licked my lips when i saw that she lifted up her dress a little. It wasn't noticeable that we were about to have sex in a bar right across the tables because we were in a position that seems like she was just sitting. She unbuttoned my pants and took my dick out and slid down on it. I held her waist firmly
"Be quiet OK"
She nodded and started to slowly grind on top of me. She placed her palms on the table behind her and kept sliding off and back on I quickly texted my personal driver to meet us at the bar. The way she did it made me want to take her down right here. But i couldn't. I pumped into her a few times and she bit her bottom lips. I knew that she wanted to do more than that. I wanted to increase my pace when my driver texted me of his arrival. Fuck. I picked her up and slid off completely. I took her purse and walked out. I walked into the back of the limo. I placed her on the leather couch.
"knocked out, hey" My driver asked. Emilia was just watching us.
"Yeah..Roll up the partition and take the other road to my mansion". He nodded and did what I said. My partition is sound proof and taking the other way will guarantee me a little more time with Emy.
You must be surprised. Well I own a mansion and nobody knows about except me and my mom. God bless her soul. We were planning to move out of Richard's house but she suddenly died of cancer.
Fuck you Richard.
I learned toward Emy and told her
"Scream as loud as you want". She nodded.
"Let me feel you".
I pulled out of her and she started to flick her hand on my dick. Giving me a Darm good hand job. After few minutes, I pulled up her dress halfway. She pushed my dick back into her and i unclipped her laced bra from the front. I pushed into her and she shrieked. I pounded into her once and she gripped me tight. She looked at me and I held her thighs smashing into her. She held my shirt and arched her back.
"Harder" she moaned.
WTF since when did she become a pro to say that. I am definitely spoiling this girl. I pounded harder and faster. She opened her legs a little and i laid my tongue on her breasts. I swirled my tongue around and she placed her hair into a bun....she's hot.

We love you guys
© Winner Godwin
& Grace Aghedo
All rights reserved...