1 New girl

My name is Aria Montgomery. I live in rosewood Pennsylvania with my younger brother mike, step sister hanna, and my dad Byron and stepmom Ashley. When I was 15 (17 now) my parents divorced and my mom passed away 6 months later. A year later Ashley and my dad met. They are now married and Hanna is my best friend. Hanna and I knew each other since we were 14 though. She helped me through a lot, my parents divorcing, my mom passing, bullying (I'll explain later) and this remarriage. We are in this together. She is a month and a half older than me. She is born July 15 and in August 31. I'm making these up okay 😂. Ashley and Han moved in with us right after their honeymoon. I love my new family. I am 17 and she's 18 and school starts tomorrow. It's August 23.
Hanna and I share a room and we are both laying on our stomachs on her bed on our phones. "I don't wanna go to school." She whines rolling over in her back.

"Me either" I say rolling over with her.

"Let's just drop out and move to Paris!" She says lifting up on her elbow.

I do the same and say "I would love to Han, but we both know we would have to be disowned before we did that." I chuckle.

Hanna laughs out loud and rolls off the bed.
"Hanna!" I yell and laugh.

And sure enough she's rolling around laughing on the ground. I sit down beside her and laugh too.
My door flies open and mike says "can you keep it down please." Then he slams the door.
We laugh even louder.
"Aria!" Mike yells from his room beside me.

"Let's see what their doing!" Hanna jumps up. Technically Hanna isn't my sister or mikes but we act like siblings. Mike and Hanna are rude and nice to each other. Hanna and I, we have our bad days, but mostly good.
We jump up and sneak to his door. We hear at least 4 or 5 boys in there. We look at each other and giggle.
We both mouth "one two three" and open the door.
Mike and three lacrosse friends are sitting all around his room and talking about some other kid at school.
When we stepped in his room he yelled "aria! Hanna! Seriously!" He jumped up and ran out with us. He closed the door behind him and stared at us.
"What? We wanted to know what you were doing." I giggled at Hanna.
"Just stay out.... okay?" And he went back into his room.
"Whatever, he's a loser." Hanna skipped down the stairs.
I giggle and follow her.
"I'm starving" I say following her into the kitchen.
"Me too, Mac n cheese?"
"Yeah" I walk to the window as Hanna pulls a box of Mac n cheese put of the pantry.
"I guess the Smiths moved. I never liked them anyway." They were the annoying neighbors we always had.

"Hey there's a new girl. Let's go talk to her!" I bounce out the back door.
"Aria! Aria!" She yells. Eventually she follow me.
I jog across the yard through the unfenced grass trying to stay away from Hanna.
As I stop jogging and walked up to the brunette she puts a box down.
"Hi I'm aria! I live right there with my sister Hanna." I point and she sees Hanna sprinting. Out of breath.
"Hi. I'm hanna" she looks at me and rolls her eyes.
"Hi! I'm spencer Hastings" She says.
She is tall, with dark brown eyes and brown hair with bangs. She is wearing a white crop top with high waisted blue jeans.
"How old are you?" I ask her.
"18, last week."
"I'm 18 too. She's 17 and her birthday is in a week." Hanna pipes up.
"So, school starts tomorrow... I haven't met anyone else, could you guys show me around please?" She asks tapping her foot.
"Yeah! I can drive you in the morning." Hanna says.

"I wanna drive." I pout to Hanna.
"No. Anyway I'll come by at 7:15 tomorrow. Okay?" Hanna rolled her eyes when I pouted. I swear she loves me.... sometimes.

"Thank you so much! Do you need my number?" Spencer said.

Hanna pulled her phone out and I said "I'll get it, you will probably delete it or something." I say sarcastically.

"True" Hanna shrugs.
We all laugh out loud.

"Okay I need to go back, I have boiling water on the stove." And she ran to the backdoor.

"Okay Hanna's a little loopy sometimes. Tomorrow my boyfriend is picking us up so you can just walk over tomorrow morning." I tell her watching Hanna almost trip up the stairs on the back porch.
"Alright, Thant fine. Anyway I need to unpack these." She says lifting the box.
"Alright. I need to go before Hanna throws a fit. Bye Spencer!" I say starting to walk backwards.
"Bye"

I walked into the back door to see the water over boiling all over the stove and Hanna sitting on the floor surrounded by uncooked Max n cheese.
"Hanna?" I rush to the stove and turn it off moving the boiling water to the other side. I sit down by Hanna and put my hand in her shoulder.
"Hanna? What happened?"

"Caleb cheated on me." She cries into my shoulder.
"He wouldn't do that! He loves you! I tell her, running my fingers through her hair.

"Yes he would. And he did. He told me. I was basically his side chick. He had another girlfriend all this time."

"Who?" I ask when she pulls her head up.

"He said Spencer Hastings."

This is my first chapter and I would love some feed back! ❤️