phase 5

Randy was thinking only about her, he tried a lot to involve in other stuffs but didn't work,finally the Time has come to clear all his doubts about deepika,randy noticed her talking with her friends in the garden. Immediately he rushed towards her,but she didn't pay any heed to him and kept on talking with her friends.  He patiently waited for her to finish off the things, meanwhile she noticed him waiting for her but still refused to talk with him.
As it became more than 30 min randy became impatient and started walk away from that place,suddenly a voice calling his name stopped him. As he turned back he noticed deepika running towards him,he just can't imagine that whole scene as she came near to him his heartbeat became uneven. Then she said holding her ears with her face becoming very small " soo sorry randy please forgive me ". He was shocked by her words for the first time in his life he saw a girl telling sorry to him. He didn't reply for few seconds,but she didn't stop apologising,he neither  utter a word nor listen to her,all he can do is just staring at her.
As she observed him,she came to know that he was not listening to her, so excused herself for a second and went back to her friends to send them to their homes. He forgot everything he prepared to ask her, now only one thing is running in his mind that a girl apologised for her mistake,so he felt very happy with a big smile on his face. She called him breaking his reverie,then she asked him with smiling that " you are looking so happy today, Am I the reason? ?" .
As he listened her words he suddenly felt very embarrassing  to answer her question and he then looked down. She observed inconvenience in his behaviour," arey why are too shy to answer my question, so the reason is me right? ". Immediately he turned towards her and said " can I ask you a question? " . " no you can't 1st you answer my question". He liked her innocence a lot and he didn't feel like telling lies to her so " yes you are the reason u...." before he completes his sentence she cuts him off in the middle and asks him for" what is your question? ?" He felt like someone has hit his head with a broom stick when she cuts his sentence in the middle "who are you, who said you about me and what did you like in me?". As she listened to  his question,with a big smile on her face she said that               " actually I am a fresher and no one said about you, I don't know why but I felt like talking with you and make friendship  with  you ". He felt relieved that it was neither a dream nor a prank, after listening to her before he could speak she says that " btw can I know why I am the reason behind your happiness " and he said " it's high time shall we discuss this topic later .."  once again she cut him off and says that " yes you are right it's really high time meet you later randy take care of yourself " He then remembered irfan's words and said her that " good night and be careful of ants". She was surprised " what!! Ants?? ". Then he replies that " yes ants likes sweetness and I am sure that you will get sweet dreams tonight,so be careful of ants". A big smile flashed on her face. He felt really happy,he was never so much happy ever before and he want to share the entire thing happened with irfan,he went to irfan's home.

               Continued .........
Please do comment ......