Fred weasley x reader

I don't know what this is btw this takes place in a home that the reader rented for the summer

Your POV
_______
You swear you could hear snickering behind you. "I swear to merlins beard Fred if you snicker  once more I will slineco you so hard" you said so sharply even Snape would tremble. "Just turn round love" Fred said and you couldn't help but turn around to him.But instead of seeing the man you loved so dearly you saw the reflection of your self, although something was off your (H/L) (H/C) was replaced by hair redder than Fawks himself. " FRED WEASLY WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HAIR! GET BACK HERE NOW!!" and with that he bolted down the stairs,well so did you. It was going great until you tripped over his wand and landed on top of him. Although his face didn't match the surprised expression that graced your features actually his face was beaming. It was as if someone had slapped a grin on his face. Then it hit you. He had planned the entire bloody thing " you planned this didn't you?" He nodded "Merlin's beard Fred" you said, as you laid your head on his chest. You didn't care about your bright red hair, all you cared about was this moment in time. You loved Fred and he loved you and that's all that mattered.