Chapter 2

We all arrived at Sam's Girlfriends house, her name is Elise. Sam was very proper and kissed her once he saw her. "What a cute couple, I wish I had someone like that" Tom said as he looked over at you. You blushed and he smiled at you. So, everybody was in the car. You all were screaming the music in the car. They let you pick the music. You were squeezed in between Tom and Harrison. They kept squeezing you and laughing. "Oh look a Starbucks! Let's stop there" Elise said, so Harry pulled over and you all got out. You suddenly got the chills and was shivering badly, Tom took his sweatshirt off for you to wear, except when he was taking it off his shirt came with it. You giggled and his face turned red, there were some girls in the coffee shop who had to get up and get a picture with the Tom Holland, he was so cute and nice towards them. You took pictures for the girls and they were so happy, you smiled which made Tom smile even bigger.
You all were getting back in the car, Tom yelled "I call sitting next to Myranda" you looked at him and smiled. You got in the back and he sat next to you and Harrison moved his suitcase next to Tom so you two can sit together alone. You guys talked for about 20 minutes about Tom playing Spider-Man, and how College is going for you, you started to feel sleepy, you rested your head on Tom's shoulder, you closed your eyes. You woke up but was still resting your eyes, you felt Tom's warm hand in yours and his other hand stroking through your hair. You smiled and opened your eyes. You looked up at Tom and he was smiling at you. Harrison was looking at you guys and smiling. All of you guys finally arrived at the campground.