Chapter 18 - Confused

A/N: Enjoy :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 - Confused

*Brianna's POV*

After the lads and I had hung out for a while last night, we all retired to our separate rooms. Niall and I laid in his bed together and talked for a long time. I explained to him that Zayn makes me happy and is really sweet and kind and treats me like a princess. I told him I have so much fun with him, and there's not many people that can make me smile more than Zayn can. I also explained that I can't exactly tell if my feelings for him are as a best friend or if they're becoming more. I'm really afraid they may be crossing the friend line, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. It's all just so confusing.

Niall listened to me and told me to stop thinking so much. He told me to just go with how I feel without over thinking everything, which is something I tend to do a lot.

Niall also vented to me about his worries for his future. He really wants to start doing some real directing work. He practically finished all of his online classes. After all he has a lot of free time while the boys and I have concerts and such. I told him that he has nothing to worry about. Work will come; he still has a lot of time in front of him.

After we got all of that off of our chests we called our parents to talk for a little while. It was really early in Ireland at that time, but we don't have a lot of free time to be calling them. Especially with all of the time I spend with Zayn. Once we were done catching up with our parents, we listened to some music and fell asleep together. It was nice having some brother-sister, one-on-one, twin time. It was long overdue.

We had to get up early this morning, pack ourselves up, get on the bus, and head off to the next city. It's crazy how hectic our lives have become. Everything around us has changed, yet we stay the same. The same idiots we were on The X Factor.

I fell asleep quickly after boarding the bus. The lack of sleep is really getting to me. My nap seems to only last seconds however. I'm shaken out of my slumber by someone sitting on top of my stomach.

"Do you mind?" I grumble at the person and they chuckle.

"Vas Happenin' sleepy head?" Zayn whispers, and I shove him off of me and onto the floor.

"Oi! Don't hurt him; he's on our team!" Liam shouts at me.

"Our teams for what?" I ask, sitting up and wiping my eyes.

"Football of course!" Harry says in a perky voice. How irritating.

"Now? But I'm tired!"

"But we don't care! Now help your teammate up, and let's start!" Louis orders. I stand up, stretch, then offer my hand to Zayn.

"I guess the good thing about this is that you can't tackle me since I'm on your team," I remark and he laughs. He takes my hand, and I pull him to his feet.

"I could do it just for fun." He winks, and my eyes fall to the floor as I giggle.

The teams are Liam, Zayn, and I against Louis, Niall, and Harry.

"You're totally going to lose!" I taunt at the other team.

"And why is that?" Louis asks.

"Because you have Harry on your team..." I point out and everyone laughs.

"I'll prove you wrong," Harry says with determination.

"You've said that before, Curly."

We decide on playing to ten goals and begin the match. It becomes extremely loud on the bus due to the excessive yelling and trash talk. At one point I get the ball, and Harry tries to stop me from scoring but trips in the process.