Chapter 5

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY! LMAO.

Chapter 5

"Hey Austin so did you enjoy the concert?" Ashton asks as he opens the door into the boys' dressing room.

"Yeah, I know we all enjoyed it." I say with a laugh, "Kira a little to much." I say just as Kira wobbles her way into the room and over to Calum,

"Look!" She whispers to me, "It's a kiwi." She then laughs, "a sexy kiwi!" She smacks his butt and falls down onto the red sofa.

"Is she?" Luke asks as he greets me with a hug.

"Drunk?" I ask as Luke hugs Renee and the others, "Wasted. Or Smashed." I laugh as Kira tries to stand but falls back down. She then glares at me,

"I'm slightly buzzed." She says as her words slur together. "I'm not drunk." She then glances over to a stuffed lion sitting next to her on the sofa. She pus her arm around the lion and asks it, "So you come her often? Because if you say know then your a lion!" She says as she burst out into laughter causing the rest of us to do so also.

"You guys did great!" Renee says as she hugs Calum. Calum smiles and renturns the hug.

"It would have been better," Kira says pausing to burp, "Excuse me, but the show could have been better if you guys would have just taken off your close." she says as she try to stand to her feet but falls back down to the sofa.

"So Austin," Luke starts, "Do you want to my room tonight? This was our last venue and the boys already have plans and I just want to kind of stay at the hotel and play a game of FIFA." I nodd my head with a smile.

******************************************************************

I sit down on the sofa sitting in front of the tv waiting as Luke made popcorn in the microwave. The others went out and like Luke said back at the venu he and I are gonna stay back, "Shit." Luke mumbels as he walks over to me with a bowl of popcorn, "I forgot FIFA at home damn it. The first night I get to play I don't have it.

"Its okay I don't really play FIFA." He gasps, "Im busy with work and school that I seem to not find time for games." I laugh.

"We can watch a movie." Luke suggests. "What about Nightmare Before Christmas?" he asks as it was the first movie to show up on Netflix. "It looks good but I've never seen it." I rip the remote from his hand and push play,

"Its a classic! We are watching it!" I demand as we both laugh. I go to grab some popcorn I grab Luke's hand insted. He doesn't flinch and I go to pull away but his grip tightens. I blush slightly and let him hold my hand. He looks over to me and smiles,

"I don't mind if you don't" He smils and looks back to the tv. We stay like this for the rest of the night hand in hand as we both fall asleep before the ending of the movie.

"Austin?" Luke whispers quietly waking me, "They should be back any moment. And if they saw us holding hands and sleeping next to eachother they're gonna think something went on." He laughs and pulls me to my feet. "Now you and your friends did win the five days with Five sauce, the concert not counting as a day, you can stay in here with me tonight." He says as he leads me to one of the beds laying me down, I pull the blankets over me and go right back to sleep.

I wake to Luke standin over me, "Get up you lazy ass!" I stand to my feet and smiles, "Did you get some good sleep?" He asks.

"I did actually but how did I get to this bed? And where did Calum sleep?" I ask as I walk to the door Luke following beind.

"He slept in the room with the girls." Luke laughs and opens he door for me. We both quietly walk to my room door and I knock loudly. We wait there for a few seconds before Renee opens the door. She looks like shes been ready for hours, to be honest all the girls do. "Im gonna head back to my room to get ready for the day mate." He says as he walks back to his room.

*************************************

A/N

I hope I can update soon maybe we can get 10 votes and 5 comments?