After naptime

Gabe awoke screaming he had a nightmare and he was in wet pants Ellie tried to quiet him before he woke his brothers but they woke up to and stared to cry immediately Ellie quickly started the movie over again to see if it would get their attention it only worked on cas who immediately lied back down and started watching Balthazar was still screaming Ellie didn't know who to pick up so she went with Gabe she grabbed his backpack and got out a diaper and new clothes laying him on the changing table before stripping off his clothes and changing him he had silenced when she gave him a little toy car Balthazar was still screaming he was crying so hard he started choking on his own tears Ellie set Gabe back on his cot and picked Balthazar up rocking him gently back and forth shushing him he calmed down after a while "are you going to sleep some more" he shook his head and sniffed "cas are you going to sleep any more" he too shook his head "ok let's get you out of those pull ups" she said taking the boys hands and led them to the bathroom where she pulled down their pants and then undid the sides of the pull ups only Balthazar was wet but it wasn't much "ok step into your big boy pants" she told them after they were changed and the pull ups were thrown away they went out to the carpet and played it was thirty minutes into play time when cas felt like he had to go to the bathroom but he was having to much fun so he ignored it but not twenty minutes later Ellie heard a whimper as cas wet his pants he had forgotten he had to go until now he began to cry loudly as he felt warm wetness in the seat of his pants he was embarrassed he was supposed to be a big boy but here he was sitting in a puddle of his own urine  crying and on top of it he felt himself start to poop he tried to hold it in as much as he could but as Ellie picked him up he felt himself lose control he cried harder now the wanting to disappear and wishing he had gone when he first felt the urge Ellie layed him down on the changing table and took off both his pants and underwear she flushed the poop down the toilet before putting the clothes in a plastic bag then she changed cas into clean pants gabe and Balthazar watched on their toys abandoned as Ellie put cas down he ran and threw himself onto his cot and cried and cried it was half an hour before he stopped but he didn't move from his cot Ellie knew he probably needed to cry himself out "it's okay cas it was only an accident" she reassured "next time you'll make it"