I don't need revenge, I need you here...

I've gone a little crazy and want to update twice in the same day! I just love what's happening in the story so much I want to continue it already XD I really hope you like these few chapters as much as I do XD I just love the ideas I get for it XD :D And really thank you to all of you reading, voting and commenting like Gumlee777, It'sPiper and RachelSmith255 (Sorry if you're not included, but thank you as well :3)

The blackness surrounded me, and I was sort of floating...A therapeutic sort of nothingness. Am I dead? I don't know, I hope not. God it'll hurt to wake up, and so I'll stay here a while...I hope Marshall doesn't worry, and I hope somebody put me into a hospital. I don't want to be dead, Marshall would be pretty sad I guess. I shouldn't be ruining the nothingness with thoughts again. At first I was so scared but now it's just peaceful, and occasionally I hear voices of people...The people where I am I guess, and so it'd make sense that I'm in hospital now. I heard somebody call my name once, and I think it was Marshall. I hope he's not worried about me. Someone else got really angry, like so anrgy about this, and then again that could be him too...I must stop thinking. I just need to listen to the people and relax.

*****************************************************

I'd fallen asleep next to his bed, still holding his hand. The nurse was shaking me gently.

"Sir, please get up, visiting hours are over...I mean they were over a long time ago and if the doctor comes in I'll be in big trouble..." She said nervously,

I nodded still drowsy, dragging myself up off the chair and letting go of his hand. I slumped home unbothered. I'd been thinking, right, why would anybody want to hurt Gumball? And I figured it out, what if some stupid homophobe figured out he was gay? That's a large possibility, and then again if that's so, why did they target him and not me? I fell onto my bed and sighed. It's my fault. It's all my fault. I helped him figure out he's gay, if I hadn't he could've gone a while longer in the closet. When I found him, he was obviously on the way to my house, I shouldn't have left him alone. He's so fragile and innocent. I can't even believe this...because what do I do if he never wakes up? It'll all be my fault. I covered my face with my hands, trying to breathe at a steady pace. I sat up straight. Oh my gosh. I never even told Fionna, she's not going to be awake now, but I have to try.

***************************************************

Me and Cake were watching something on BMO when there was a knock at the door. BMO jumped up off the table, running around singing "Knock knock" over and over. Cake ran over to the door, but once she'd opened it she backed away slightly hissing. Must be Marshall.

"Hiya!" I shouted at him,

He looked so sad, I couldn't tell why but I knew he was.

"Marshall? What is it?" I asked,

"I...I...I need to tell you something..." He whispered,

 "Okay, are you okay? Come in, sit down."

He fell onto the sofa carelessly and I sat down next to him.

"Marshall really, what is it? You're starting to scare me..." I said getting worried,

He held my hand and started talking "For some reason, somebody decided to attack Gumball..." He took a deep breath "And when I found him and took him to hospital there wasn't much they could do for him..."

"Oh god."

"No, no...He's not dead, but he's gone into a comatose state or something...Basically he's asleep and they don't know when he'll wake up...Or...Or..."

"Or if he will." Cake finished for him,

I sat back and said nothing.

***********************************************