Scenario/Roleplay 1

"A Job Together"

You, Ellie Justine Dreyar and her younger sister Nova Dreyar were forced to go on a job together.

Ellie usually keeps her distance from most of her guildmates despite being the daughter of the Master, Laxus. She seems to get irritated easily and usually thinks of everyone as 'annoying' the moment she lays eyes on them.

Nova is a kind person who gets along with everyone and is practically a 'ray of sunshine with a few clouds that are getting bigger and more numerous', because it seems that Ellie has started to rubbing off on her.

The job is supposed to be simple and easy. Just beat up some (strangely strong and smart) monsters and find some treasure, but depending on how well or bad you get along with Ellie and Nova, it can either lead to "Mission: Success!" or "Disaster Mission!"

~~~~~

Ellie Justine Dreyar

Adopted daughter of Laxus and Freed.

Age: 18 Years Old

Purple hair that seems to be styled after Freed's hairstyle. White and fair skin. Bright green eyes. Guild mark is light green and located on her left forearm.

Not interested in relationships. At all. But has been seen to be slightly homosexual.

She uses Lightning Magic. Her usual and specialized style involves hand-to-hand combat, where she (usually) engulfs her fists and feet or even her entire body with lightning to give her opponent powerful and strong jabs and blows. She can also use Lightning Dragon Slayer magic, though she isn't seen using it often. Best at Short and Mid-Range attacks.

Nova Dreyar

Daughter of Mirajane Strauss and Laxus Dreyar, but sees Freed as more her parent than to Mirajane, though she still cares and likes Mirajane a lot.

Age: 16 Years Old

She has platinum-blonde hair. Her hairstyle bears an uncanny resemblance to when Mirajane's was a pre-teen. White and fair skin. Dark blue eyes. Her guild mark color is light blue and located on her right forearm.

Heterosexual/Straight.

Nova uses Lightning Dragon Slayer magic and is currently trying to learn Dark Ecriture, though isn't making any progress in that field. Is wondering if she should try learning transformation magic or even Take Over. Best at Mid-Range attacks.