"you call that a kiss, Malfoy?"

Harry and Draco had gotten into a fight. At this point neither one of them really knew what it originally was about, but it kept going on.
- Fuck you Potter, Draco whispered under his breath, but Harry heard him.
- As you wish, the boy smirked. Draco froze for a second, and his cheeks caught a slight shade of red. Soon he got himself into the same mindset with Harry, and pushed the short boy against their bedroom wall.
- I’m gonna fuck you so damn hard Potter, Draco laughed and roughly kissed Harry. The brunette was already a melting mess in his man’s arms, but he was also still a bit mad at Draco.
- You call that a kiss, Malfoy? Harry laughed and pulled Draco closer to him to kiss the blonde. Draco answered the kiss, and teased Harry’s mouth with his tongue. Harry opened his mouth for the slytherin, and the kiss went on for a good while.
- Now show me what else that mouth can do, Draco said to Harry while already opening his belt. Harry obeyed his boyfriend, and dropped down to his knees. He pulled down Malfoy’s jeans, and admired the boy for a while. He saw Draco’s member bulging in his boxers, and Harry felt the same part of his starting to get harder aswell.
- Get to work Potter, Draco sighed, but pulled Harry’s shirt off before grabbing the gryffindor’s brown hair to force his mouth closer to the blonde’s bulge. Harry did as he was told, pulling his man’s boxers down to where the jeans already were. Harry started taking the tip of Draco’s dick in his mouth, sucking just the smallest bit.
- Don’t you fucking tease me Potter, you know I hate that, Draco growled and pushed Harry further down, forcing himself into the brunette’s throat. Harry started bobbing his head up and down, trying to get Draco deeper and deeper into his mouth. At the end of the day, Harry loved to please his boyfriend in every way possible.
- Such a good boy for me Potter, aren’t you, Draco almost whispered from between his slight moans and deep breaths. Harry started sucking on Draco’s cock even harder than before.
- F-fuck Potter, keep going baby boy, Draco stuttered, throwing his head back from pleasure. He tightened his grip on Harry’s hair, starting to thrust into his mouth. Harry still kept going, having his own drool running down his chin. Draco’s thrusts got sloppier when he was about to come, so Harry had to start working with his head harder again. It didn’t take much longer for Draco to have his cum start filling Harry’s mouth.
- And my good boy is going to swallow it all for me, right? Draco nearly whispered, taking his member out of Harry’s mouth, and got down to his knees to be in level with Harry. The gryffindor did what he was told to, swallowing it all.
- That’s my boy, Draco smiled, running his thumb gently up and down Harry’s cheek.
- Now you get to feel just as good as you made me feel, Draco smiled and lifted Harry up to carry him to their bed.
Draco opened Harry’s belt, and pulled both his pants and boxers off of him at once. Harry sat up to get Draco’s shirt off of the boy. Now both of them were completely naked, admiring each other’s beautiful bodies for a little while.
Draco lifted Harry’s hips up to get inside of the boy. Slowly he pushed his huge member deeper and deeper, Harry struggling to catch his breath. No matter how many times they had done this, Draco still felt just as big inside of him.
- Draco you're fucking huge, Harry whimpered.
- Damn right I am, and I’m gonna make you feel so fucking good, Draco groaned ramming inside of Harry harder than before.
-- F-f-fuck Draco, you’re so deep in me, Harry almost screamed around Draco’s cock. That just gave Draco an extra boost, and he started fucking his small boyfriend harder and faster.
After a while Draco’s thrusts got sloppier again, so Harry flipped them over, starting to ride Draco’s dick.
- Draco I’m so close, Harry cried out riding on his man. Draco started thrusting up into Harry again, driving the boy crazy.
- Come for me babe, show me how good I make you feel, Draco groaned, clenching his jaw while getting close himself, too.
the words drove Harry over the edge, and he started riding out his orgasm. Draco sat up to hold the brunette while he came into him.
Both of them became one, sweaty mess between the sheets. Harry got off of Draco, and laid down to cuddle the blonde. Draco pulled the small one closer to him, wrapping his arms around the boy.
- I love you so much Draco, Harry said while burying his face into the slytherin boy’s neck.
- I love you too Harry, Draco smiled before falling asleep.