002

________
CHAPTER TWO
JOKES ON YOU
________

"PRUDENCE IS SO HOT." Circe sat at the lunch table, her head leaning on the palm of her hand. "I'd smash any day. But sometimes I also feel like smashing her into a wall."

"Ignoring cousin dearests ramblings, are either of you going to Sabrina Spellman's baptism?" Finnegan asked both girls, his arm was hung around Cassie's shoulder. Circe rolled her eyes at yet another baptism she had to go to this month.

"Sabrina who?" Cassie asked popping her head up from nearly drooling at her chips.

"Spellman." Finn answered, taking a chip off of Circe's plate. "She's a half witch and half mortal."

"As in Edward Spellman? Maybe she can catch who ever keeps taking her father's books from the library when you're not even allowed too!" Cassie groaned in annoyance at the book thief, that she had been trying to catch for the last year.

"You still haven't found who's been taking the books?" Circe asked, while she tried to steal back two chips from Finnegan's plate.

"No and it's so random because, one time they're there and later there gone! Poof!" She made a spark hand motion as if fireworks were erupting with her finger tips.

"Just stay in the library so we don't have to see your face every day." Circe said blankly but moments later she tried to keep her laughs in by biting her lip, failing she grinned and let out a loud laugh.

"And leave you here with him, I could never!" Cassie grinned at Finn, ducking as he tried to smack her head, playfully. "You two are so rude sometimes, and I thought you genuinely liked me.".

"Like you? We tolerate you hunny."

"Why am I sitting here, putting up with this abuse. I'd rather sit beside George, and no, George is not a person, because i'd rather sit beside no body than sit with you." Cassie shot, smirking at Circe's look of confusion.

"You're not leaving me, anywhere." Finn laughed, pulling her close to him. "Come and get me at the boys dormitory." He whispered the last part in her ear, making her blush and smile.

He took the action as a sign of yes, before kissing her lips quickly and getting up off the seat taking his tray of food with him. "i'm going to the Library to study, see use later." He waved good bye and Circe stuck her tongue out at the departing boy.

"Come and meet me at the boys dormitory." Circe mocked, rolling her eyes at the boy who had left the cafeteria by now. "He's so full of himself. It annoys me to no end."

"I'm so done arguing about your cousin, Hun" Cassie laughed dipping her chip into the taco sauce the two girls were sharing. "Do you have the next book on the Potter series by the way? I freaking love Mcgonagall."

***

Hearing of the news that the daughter of Edward Spellman was coming to the Academy, Cassie couldn't wait to ask the girl questions about her father. She already had a mental list of the things she would ask.

"I'm so bored." Circe lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling above her, She had her pyjamas on and a big white blanket wrapped around her. The girl loved being in the girl's dormitory, and girls were always in it so she could never get bored of the room, but no girls were in the room today, meaning Circe had no one she could drool over.