introduction

@willowgrey:

❤️: @shawnmendes, @lucaswebb + 224,738 others💬: @willowgrey: la babyyy

💬: @willowgrey: la babyyy

@lucaswebb: my stunning girl

@user: who's she and why's shawn liking her pics

@user1: cuff her shawn!

@user2: lmfao slut

@susiee123: miss u babes 😩

@catesloves: omfg you're so hot

@ellaaxo: why's sean mendez liking your pics

@shawnmendes: 😍😍

@user3: ^OH

@willowgrey: @shawnmendes thank u!! x

@willowgrey: @lucaswebb i love u gorgeous

@lucaswebb:

👤: @willowgrey❤️: @willowgrey, @ellaaxo, @yochatesu + 283,738 others💬: @lucaswebb: she's sorta cute (and mine)

👤: @willowgrey
❤️: @willowgrey, @ellaaxo, @yochatesu + 283,738 others
💬: @lucaswebb: she's sorta cute (and mine)

@user: LMFAO HE SAID MINE BC OF SHAWN BET

@user1: shawn mendes on his way to steal yo girl!

@micahh_x: y'all are so cute

@jordanandzac: so glad you guys could make it last night!

@briancraigen: you guys still coming to meet us tonight?

@willowgrey: we cute

@notkayla: parents 😌

@user3: i love how shawn hasn't followed him or liked his pics but followed and liked his girls pics

@user4: shawn mendes u a fuckin homewrecker

@ShawnMendes:

❤️: @willowgrey, @emily2beyou, @camila_cabello + 2,738,399 others💬: @ShawnMendes: I hope it's gonna make you notice someone like me

💬: @ShawnMendes: I hope it's gonna make you notice someone like me

@user34: HOT

@user: SPICE

@user9: ^spice?

@willowgrey: where's my pic credit 🤧🤧

@niallhoran: come on, mate, give the girl her credit

@livenoor: ok willow spill the tea sis

@thrashermadison: ^^

@voguetori: ^^^^

@ShawnMendes: @willowgrey not until you say yes

-

"sis, you need to tell us what the fuck is going on," ella starts, the group of girls all excited over facetime.

"honestly, there's nothing to it," willow rolls her eyes, stretching her legs out on the hotel room bed. "we met them at the gym, got brunch together, and then went to a party at their house in the hills, right babe?" she asks, looking at lucas, who walks out of the bathroom, dressed in a new shirt.

"correct, but i don't like shawn."

"he's gonna steal your girl lucas, you better propose to her or something," susie jokes, making willow gasp and a chuckle leave her lips.

"shawns fine, i don't know why you hate him so much," willow grins at lucas, rolling her eyes.

"he was flirting with you while i was right next to you! i'm your boyfriend, casual reminder," lucas scoffs, making willow laugh again. "whatever, i'm gonna head out now. i'll see you later babe."

"you're not mad, are you?" willow asks, her smile turning into a small frown. "you don't have to worry about him, lucas. i love you."

"whatever," he scoffs, as the girls listen in silence, their eyes wide. "i'll see you later."

lucas leaves the room sharply, not taking anything with him apart from his phone and wallet. willow sighs loudly, flopping her back down onto the bed.

"that boy needs to learn some manners," yocelin decides, making the rest of the girls agree.

"he's just moody, don't worry," willow mumbles. "okay, i can tell you whats going on with shawn now."

"i knew something else was going on!" cate bursts, making all the other girls laugh. "did he ask you to fuck him?"

"sort of?" willow asks, her voice high pitch. "obviously he found out i study in toronto, and he was like 'oh hey maybe we should hook up sometime' and i glared at him and he literally said 'i'm not kidding sweetheart.'"

"yikes," madison says. "he's a mess."

"singer-songwriter shawn mendes on his steamy new hookup!" ella mimics. "you should say yes. get lucas mad."

"what? no," willow says quickly. "i'm not even interested in shawn, and plus, i have a boyfriend."

"yeah, one that gets pissed at you for no reason at all," kay points out. "why is he so fucking dumb?"

"he'll be back in like an hour, i wouldn't worry," willow sighs softly, looking at her watch on her wrist. "anyway, it's getting late, i'm gonna go."

"tell us if you hook up with mendes!" emily says, making everyone laugh, and willow roll her eyes.

"alright, night loves."

"night," they all chorus. "just make sure you use protection!" ella says, before hanging up on the group call.

willow let's out a long sigh, rolling over on the double bed, and dropping her phone next to her. she looked at lucas' empty side and felt herself get slightly upset.

why was he so mad at her? it's not like she actually said yes to shawn, and it's not like she actually wanted to say yes to him in the first place.

willow ran her hands over the white sheets, huffing a breath down, before deciding to get up and sort herself out to sleep. she quickly showered and brushed her teeth, before tying her hair up into a bun. she strolled out of the bathroom dressed in one of lucas' soft t-shirts, humming a bruno major song, before looking back at her phone for the time.

so much for being back in an hour