High on You (AshxSkyla)

Complete Alternate Universe

Ash's POV

"Professor, I don't need this kind of treatment," I state.

"You deserve it, helping my father isn't exactly easy," Professor Juniper assures me. The taller lady guides me through the Virbank City Airport. Her dirty blonde hair is curled up on her head while her long white lab coat follows.

She guides us through the airport and after a few conversations, were out on the runway. "Is the plane here or...?" I ask.

"She should be here soon," The professor smiles. "Skyla probably got carried away with trying our loops and other tricks."

"Loops?" I question with a sense of horror taking over my brain.

"Pika?" My yellow rodent Pokémon, Pikachu, adds.

"She's a little bit of an airhead, literally," She giggles. "But she's one of the best pilots out there."

"If you say so," I say. "So she's been flying for a long time then right?"

"You'll have to find that out yourself," Jupiter winks.

I have a bad feeling about this but it's only a short plane ride so what could go wrong?

Am I really asking myself that question?

All I do is experience the "what could go wrong".

A loud propeller disrupts my thinking. I follow the long concrete runway to the horizon and up the bright blue sky. I watch a small red and yellow aircraft glide down until meeting the ground with a screech.

It decelerates quickly and rolls right in front of us. We wait patiently until a surprisingly young girl that might even be my age, jumps out. She takes off her goggles and shakes her pink hair.

 She takes off her goggles and shakes her pink hair

Damn she's beautiful.

"Is this the very important kid I have to pick up," Skyla smirks and walks up.

"Ash is the same age as you Skyla," Professor Juniper sighs. "But yes."

"Nice to meet you then," She smiles and puts out her hand covered by bright blue gloves. "I'm Skyla."

"I got that," I chuckle and shake her hand while taking in her appearance.

Her bright blue eyes match the rest of her unique and tight flying suit. Skyla has a patterned crop top and short shorts that are a mix of blues and greys. She also has near-knee high boots and her sleeves cover any skin on her arms.

" I don't like to waste time on the ground so let's go handsome," Skyla laughs and jumps right back into the plane. "See you later Professor."

"Have a safe trip," She waves. "Good luck," She whispers into my ear.