📢~News~⚠️

Alright sweeties, I got special news to inform you about!

I've just opened a new blog on Tumblr https://bubbas-favoritesnack.tumblr.com for anything related to slashers and horror killers. It is an ask-blog, a roleplay blog but also a writing blog where you can find headcanons, scenarios, imagines, one-shots and a lot more!

Let me explain the rules and its overall features:

¬Ask blog: you can ask anything to one of the boys (I'll list those available below ⬇️). Write a question or whatever you'd like to say to one of the killers and add at the end #to(name) and send it. They will reply to you ;) [stupid example: "What kind of kiss do you prefer receiving?" #toBubba]

¬Roleplay blog: this is a feature connected to the previous one. If you'd like to roleplay with one of the killers, instead of #to(name), add #rpwith(name) at the end. If you don't know how to start or you're too shy to write a starter, then just ask me "Can I roleplay with (name)?" and I'll reply with a starter. Feel free to add a description of yourself and/or a nickname if you reach out as an anon. If you have a plot in mind and want to discuss it with me, just message me.

¬Writing blog: basic feature; send anything you wish I’d write a SCENARIO (max 2 killers), an IMAGINE (1 killer at time), a ONE-SHOT (max 1 killer) and HEADCANONS (max 3 killers) for. Please, add NSFW/SFW/FLUFF/ANGST etc to your request if you have a preference.

If you don't specify the gender, I will write for she/her.

NSFW content will be quite present there, so follow at your own discretion.

I do not put any restraints, but if I feel uncomfortable with a particular request, I will say so. Please, understand.

I may be very slow sometimes, but I will always reply. Just please, don't be pushy.

Now, here's the list of the killers available for any of the features you've just read:

-Jason Voorhees

-Michael Myers

-Bubba (Leatherface/Thomas/Junior)

-Pinhead

-Brahms Heelshire

-Freddy Krueger

-Candyman

-Ghostface (only masked)

-Hannibal Lecter (both Anthony Hopkins and Mads Mikkelsen portrayals, please specify if you have a preference)

-Harry Warden

-Pennywise (both IT 1990 and 2017 versions, again please specify)

-Patrick Bateman

-Vincent Sinclair

-Bo Sinclair

-Tex Sawyer

-V (from V for Vendetta)

-Jack Torrance

-Alucard (from the anime "Hellsing")

-Venom

-Will Graham

DBD characters will be available soon..

Okay so, now that you know how it works, I would be glad if you gave my new blog a follow! I'd really appreciate it. ♡
To those of you who don't use Tumblr/don't have it or whatever, feel free to request anything on here! Right in the comments below ⬇️. If I get requests on here, I will start a new book just for them, one not dedicated only to one slasher (like this one) but to all those characters I've just listed. I will share your request + my reply on Tumblr as well.

That's all. If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask! I'm at your complete disposal.

Again, to request anything COMMENT ON HERE and HERE ONLY, not under any other stories I will post, please.

That said, I take this opportunity to let you know that two new Michael Myers x Reader one-shots are coming... Reaaaally soon. So stay tuned, sweeties!

To next time, be well! ❤️