71[мαуυzυмι ¢нιнιяσ] мαуυzυмι яσυтє: тнє σиє ι ℓσνє ιѕ уσυ

”Mayuzumi-san?"

He nodded and tugged at your hand.

You sat down next to him and looked around. It was silent, well, it wasn't that bad.

"Mayuzumi-san.."

Your eyes stared down at your intertwining hands.

"...What is it, (first name)?"

"A-Ah, never mind.."

He looked at you, which made you to advert your gaze. He then looked down, then gently squeezed your hand.

Feeling it, you looked at him again.

"What's wrong, Mayuzumi-san?"

His blank eyes bore into your eyes.

"Chihiro."

"Huh?"

"My name is Chihiro, use it."

"Ah, okay, Chihiro."

Your heart beat fast against your chest.

We... I... I'm in first name basis with him!

"I'm sorry." Mayuzumi's eyes...

looked sad?

"What for?" You asked, at his sudden show of emotions.

"Please..."

He looked up, his hand clenching at your own.

"How many numbers in a chance that I would be able to be your man?"

What...? How many chances...?

You were ecstatic, but at the same time... you were confused.

"Chihiro, what do you mean by that?" You moved in front of him, touching his cheek.

"You like him, don't you? Why...? Why is he more superior than I?"

"Chihiro what are you.. talking about?"

"Akashi. You like him, don't you?"

Your eyes widened.

"What? N—"

"You're always around him, always there... He's... so lucky..."

"Chihiro, I—"

"Why can't that be me? (first name), why can't I be that guy?" Mayuzumi's voice cracked.

You were frozen with shock.

Did I cling too much to Sei-kun? This.. This is all my fault...

"No, Chihiro, listen to me." He didn't move. "I don't like Sei-kun... in that way... I look at him as my older brother, he.. He's gone through a lot.. So I... I have to take care of him. I didn't know. I didn't know..." You sighed, eyes brimming with tears. "The one I love... is you. You only."

Mayuzumi lifted his face, surprise written all over.

Your eyes... it showed love. The emotions were genuine, not faux..

He then pinned you down to the ground and looked into your eyes, those pure, pure eyes of yours. While his own, filled with lust that he'd hidden deep inside of him.

"Then... I hope you won't mind how I show you a little something for making me wait so painfully long..."

A/N: Hey guys! Another update for my lovelies! This route was chosen by Georgia-chan! I hope you all enjoyed, especially you, Georgia-chan! Yeah.. I know Mayuzumi might be a quite OOC in this... I'm sorry... but I tried by best to write something! Next up is another Takao route, requested by TheCopycatsOtherSelf and an Izuki route requested by PonchirimaO4! If I missed anyone, please tell me in the comments, thank you! My usual thank you's, and until next time, see you!