Prologue (Shitty COLLEGE AU story)

(oh I forgot to mention that these will not be the exact same as in my notebook, I'm trying to fix any grammar/spelling issues as long as add in curse words cause yes.)

  Eight years ago, two idiot brother made a deal with the devil in which they bet their souls, they lost and pleaded for mercy, they were given two choices, either their souls, or the devils brings back a illness long forgotten. The two idiot brothers chose the illness.

  A illness called the Ink illness was brought back, it was cured around 50 years ago thanks to a machine, as the ink illness came back the where abouts of the ink machine were known, but it was missing multiple parts. No one knew where the parts were, and even if they did only 2 people knew how to fix it.

Two mechanics named Bendy and Boris gave up until Bendy got the ink illness, in the despair an angel gave Bendy and Boris a magical map to the parts of the ink machine.

The devil wasn't happy with this. Enraged, he told the two brothers who were foolish enough to bet their souls that their souls were still in his hands, and if they didn't find a way to stop Bendy and Boris, they would be the ones dead.

The two idiot Brothers named Cuphead and Mugman set off to kill Bendy and Boris. In the end they became friends and started to look for the ink machine pieces together (the cup Bros having alterior motives..) finding new people willing to adventure with them such as Felix the cat.

A year ago, Bendy was having a ink attack, if nothing was done Bendy would die. The ink Machine was only missing one part, with not enough time to find the last part they tried the unfinished ink machine. the machine thumped and pumped the ink and Bendy was "cured". Since the machine wasn't finished, it didn't work completely, Bendy still had the ink illness but he now had a less painful, non deadly version of it, this version of the ink illness is incurable.