Just getting started

"Marceline!" She chuckles a little before throwing her arm around me shoulder.

"Calm down bubs, I just wanna tell them how adorable that letter you gave me was." I roll my eyes as she turns back to Finn and Jake.

"Guys you had to of seen it was the cutest thing I've ever read, there where little hearts on it and everything." Finn chuckles at Marcy's excitement before speaking.

"I bet it was, well I'm glad you guys finally sorted things out. People have been debating for ages on wether or not you both were gonna get together or not." I look at him confused.

"Really? I've never heard any of this." I say before Jake chimes in.

"Well yeah man, just the other day when I was talking with lady she asked when you guy's anniversary is. She though you guys have been dating for years." Marcy bursts out laughing.

"Years!?" They all start laughing.

"I guess it's just fate huh bubs?" Marcy jokes.

       After this we all talk for a little while longer until it starts to get late.

"Sorry Ladies but I need to get up early tomorrow morning for a date with my lady." Jakes stands up and Finn follows closely behind.

"And I have to get up early so I can follow them and be a third wheel." We both smile and send them off.

"Well that was fun, it's been a while since the last time all four of us just sat and hung out with out some big adventure getting in the way." I nod in agreement and lay down on the bed exhausted from the long day. Marcy floats over and hovers over the spot beside me.

"I am exhausted Bonnie."

"Well obviously you've been awake all day, sorry for keeping you up." She shrugs and gently lands on the bed.

"It's fine, you needed help in the lab so you could have time to hang out. Plus what kind of a girlfriend would I be if I let you work all day when I was free?" I roll my eyes and sit up.

"I've just been so busy lately, you know with the whole king of ooo thing, and cleaning up the kingdom from my uncle and golb." I rub the back of my neck and look down. She sits up and faces me.

"It's ok Bonnie really, I know you have a lot on our plate that's why I wanna be here for you." She wraps he arms around me us both resting our heads in others shoulder's. We both relax and sit in comfortable silence for a while when.

"Hey peeps?" I look up at her.

"Yeah?" She grins as she looks down at me and just starts giggling.

"Huh what?" I look at her confused.

"Nothing nothing, I was just think about that letter you wrote me." My face turns red.

"I get it I get it, it was terrible." She shakes her head.

"No pebs it's cute it's too cute." She giggles a little.

"Especially that pun."

"Noooooooo." I whine a little.

"You drive me batty?" I burst out laughing at my own pun.

"It so bad I know, I've never confessed to anyone before I didn't know what to do." We both chuckle a little before getting tired and taking a break to catch our breath. She looks down at me with a soft smile and lays her hand on my face. I smile back as we both lean in for a kiss. After a short while we break it off, we looked at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing from a sight feelings of awkwardness. I could really get used to this....but I can tell this is just getting started.