Bae Jinyoung💐My Bae💐

You only slammed the door to hear someone furiously knocking the door. You leaned on it as you fell on your knees, hands clutching onto your hair, tears uncontrobally flowing freely out of your eyes, making your cheeks wet.

You felt like ending your life. Life was horrible since then. You didn't know how to live up life to the fullest anymore just like how you used. You didn't know how to at least be happy. Not a single smile could be displayed on your face. Not at the moment....
_______________________________////////////////////////____________________________

"(Y/n), gwenchanha? You've been staring into space since just now,"His eyes looked deep into mine. Eyes full of worry.

"Yeah, it's just-"

"Jackson? Don't worry, we all know him as a playboy. You can visit our school seniors for advice. I heard there was a club for those who just went through break ups. They will make you feel fresh once more with positive words,"Jinyoung smiled. You wiped your tears away. You knew you still wanted him. You missed him. He broke up with you because he doesn't feel the same after two years!

"Thanks, Jinyoung,"You uttered. He embraced you as his hands tightly clutch around your cold body.

"(Y/n), tell me what really happened. My mom mentioned about the death of your mom. Is it your father again?"You knew he knew.

He was your childhood friend. Very close indeed. He knew everything about you. Your secrets, your family background and more. Your mom could not thank his family enough for taking care of me just like their own child. One thing for sure was that they wanted to arrange you in marriage but you refused. You didn't take Jinyoung seriously. You only treated him as a brother. A best friend so to speak.

Oh right, your father. He apparently has mental issues when you were thirteen due to overdose of alcohol. He began abusing your mom everyday, throwing all the things in the house like a maniac, throwing all the food that your mother cooked, and more. One thing for sure was that he still loves you and your mom. He only did that without realising. This was why the doctor adviced us to bare with his behavior. On a day, he slaps my mom on purpose (well, sort of...) until her cheeks were red. You woke up to see him crying one corner, realising his mistake. He then hugged your mom and apologized. But the same thing happened repeatedly everyday. On a fateful day, she passed away because your appa has stabbed your mom. You remembered how eomma had always said to stay away from him if he does those things. You ran to your room, shocked by what you saw. Your mom.....died.....in front of you....getting stabbed......trying to protect you. That was why the love of a mother is priceless.

"Yeah, he screwed up worse this time. The police came and took him to the mental hospital alongside the paramedics. There I saw mom laying on the floor, helpless, just to protect me,"You realised more tears were rolling down your cheeks. Jinyoung hugged you tighter. This was the warmth you were looking for. This was what always made you happy in the past. You really missed this guy but somehow, you felt like you hurt his feelings whenever he's around you. Well, he used to like you in the past but you rejected him right in front of your schoolmates and went out with Jackson. You realised how selfish you were.

"Don't worry, you know your brother here will always be there for you,"He smiled. His eyes twinkled with worry as he saw you cry. He rubbed your back softly while mouthing 'uljimak'.

As he let go of you, you saw Jackson walking passed you, hands around a girl's shoulders, her hands around his waist. You could say, her shirt was rather tight, revealing her chest and her butt's shape. Gees, how flirty. You looked down at yourself. An oversized black hoodie, normal short jeans, short cutted hair, no make up, no jeweleries. You could say, you hate them.