Social Media

Blue Sargent was bored. Her and her boys were experiencing a lull in supernatural activity- even Noah had disappeared. So Blue was lying on the floor at Monmouth Manufacturing scrolling through people on instagram. She had been at this for so long that she was now looking at people who hadn't been active in years. 

And that's when she saw it- the username was summer_child™ but the profile picture was of Noah. Less pale and grinning wildly but undeniably him. So she clicked on it. Blue had been right. She had found Noah Czerny's instagram. 

It was filled to the brim with things so very him but also different. He looked happier in these pictures, more wild in these videos, more confident in these text posts. She remembered what Noah had said so long ago- "I was more when I was alive"- and looking at a video of him trying to teach one of his sisters to skateboard she understood.

"What you doing?" Gansey said sitting next to her and glancing at her phone. He gasped "Is that Noah?" Blue nodded mutely.

Five minutes later Adam and Ronan had joined them in stalking Noah's social media. It was sort of fascinating to see what he was like when he was alive. He didn't like to talk about it and they didn't want to pry but none of them would deny they were curious. 

So none of them had moved from their spots when Noah appeared at Monmouth. "Whatcha looking at?" he questioned, flopping down on the floor next to Blue and petting her hair. He froze when he saw the screen of her phone.

"I'm sorry. I was just scrolling through and I found your account and I wanted to see and-"

"Adele loved that photo."

"I...What?" Blue looked confused.

"My sister, Adele. She's the one who took it. She was really proud- stuck it on her wall," Noah explained pointing to the screen. It was a photo of him doing some trick on a skateboard.

So they continued scrolling through his stuff, Noah occasionally telling stories about photos or noting who took them.

"Hey Noah," said Ronan. Noah hummed in response. "Why is your username summer_child™?"

Noah scowled. "Because Whelk was an asshole."

Ronan blinked at him.

"I lost a bet."

"Oh."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this sucks! I think it has a cool premise but I wrote it really bad. sorry. Also I don't have instagram so I don't really know how it works... I tried guys T_TU

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!