The invintations

A few weeks ago Aaron received a letter from his mother, who he haven't heard from since him and Aphmau's year apart. The letter stated that they wanted him and Aphmau to drive up to Phoenix Drop Forest, and head to the cabin by the road. Aaron and Aphmau accepted it, and headed towards Phoenix Drop Forest, leaving their two daughter at home with Nana.

"First time away from the girls." Aaron smirked as he drove in a straight line across the road.

"I know, it's so quiet, too quiet." Aphmau giggled.

"I'm glad we get to spend some alone time with each other." Aaron quickly glanced over at his wife, it has been at least a year since he's touched her, since Alina and Aerial were born, the couple were busy dealing with their needs and wants. He realized how that little tank top could show so much, Aphmau fiddled with her hair as she wrapped around her cardigan and caught Aaron gazing at her.

"Eyes on the road mister." Aphmau sassed him, Aaron chuckled.

"Or what?" Aphmau coverd herself with her cardigan as Aaron rolled his eyes, "I wasn't looking at that, I was looking at your pretty face." He smirked. Aphmau also rolled her eyes and perked up when she saw the cabin, it was huge. She could smell the oak wood as Aaron pulled up in the driveway. "This is absurd." Aaron sighed lightly and glanced at the letter one more time.

"There's no cars." Aphmau opened the car door and stepped out, smelling the fresh air. "You said your family would be hear?"

"That's what I thought." Aaron also stepped out of the car, once again glancing at the note and the address. It was the same thing. "The hell?" Aaron mumbled. Aphmau walked up to the large dark oak door and pushed it open, revealing the warm and decorative inside.

"I'm gonna get us a room." Aphmau smiled and walked off upstairs and down the hallway. There were five rooms upstairs, two looked like guess rooms, while the other were the master bedrooms. Aphmau helped herself to the master bedroom, checking out the miniature sauna by the bathroom. Meanwhile Aaron pulled the suitcases from the car trunk to the upstairs, where he caught Aphmau waltzing around dramatically, he chuckled as Aphmau jumped onto him, pulling her legs over his waist.

"Happy aren't we?" Aaron smirked. Aphmau bit her lip.

"Your parents aren't home." She taunted. "We're away from the kids, how about you...And me." Aphmau smirked.

"I guess we could have some fun...."

*SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM TIRED AND NEEDED TO GET THIS OUT, lol I might rewrite this though*