𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸

𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙸 .
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

i looked across at leon , as he declined yet another call for about the 5th time tonight. who the hell calling him up that much times ? i'm here , and he sure ain't got no baby momma for it to be going off like that. "who's that calling you ?" i finally asked him , setting down my fork against my plate.

"no one." he bluntly replied. his phone once again went off , and as he took it up i snatched it from his grasp. "nick-"

"no because it must be important if you getting that much calls from the person." i interrupted him. i answered the call that read "shanti" as the contact name , putting the phone against my ear i listened as the female on the other line called out for leon. "and who is this ?"

"yes , hello ? leon ?" she asked.

"nah this his girlfriend bitch, who's this ?" i rudely asked over the phone. i stared at leon with the coldest look , he must be crazy thinking i wasn't going to do shit.

"shanti , who this ? where's leon ?" she continued to question.

i hung the phone up and threw it over the table. i grabbed my chanel purse , and walked my ass out the restaurant. i wasn't going to make a damn fool out of myself in front of his unfaithful ass.

i heard my name being called out by leon , but i continued to walk to my car. i was honestly over leon and his games , i can't handle being in a childish ass relationship with a nigga who don't know how to play his roles.

as i got to my car leon caught up to me. "i really ain't tryna' hear shit from you right now. you don't have to explain anything , i'll be fine." i spoke , unlocking the doors to my infiniti q60. i threw my bag into the passenger seat , and turned around to face leon.

"look nicki i'm sorry okay baby." he tried to apologize rubbing on my arm , and snaking his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

i push him off me lightly , "leon , quit with these stupid ass games. i'm tired of not getting enough of your love , but you out here entertaining these hoes." i rant loudly.

"nick you really pressing this whole ass issue , chill." he says.

"nigga, are you built straight in the head ?" i questioned him angrily. "you're out here fucking with another ass female , do you not understand !" i yell in his face.

"..while you have a whole ass girlfriend , am i not good enough for you ?" i crossed my arms across my chest.

"nick-"

"no because i can't keep doing this leon.." i cut him off , "i'm tired of not getting that feeling of being loved , i'm tired of you entertaining everyone else , but me ! these hoes get more of your time then i fucking do , and i can't do this shit no more. it's been too many times where we come to this point in time , always arguing about the same things. we're on and off , but right now i'm just over everything."

"man i ain't gon' sit here and lie or be bitch ass nigga and not admit the fucked up shit i did. yes , i did cheat on you with her. but just know nicki i still got love for you , deep down you gon' always be my homie , my baby , and my number one." he explained to me , he didn't look anywhere hurt or even sympathetic.

clearly he meant to cheat , and honestly didn't care. he didn't care for me or my feelings.

"i ain't your damn baby , don't call me that goofy ass shit. you damn for sure don't care if you gon' have the audacity to cheat on me." i cursed at his ass , for lying straight up to me like i was booboo the fool. "we're done and over with, you can keep your bottom bitch and delete my number." i said hopping into my car , i started it up and began to reverse out the lot of the restaurant.

even though i was hurt , i didn't cry about it. i felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. dealing with leon was like dealing a child , he never wanted to play the part he's supposed to play. and i was in all honesty done with his bullshit. instead of going straight home i decided to go to lauren's place. i didn't feel like being home alone tonight , i really need my girl.

after nearly a 25 minute drive i arrived at her place. parking my car in her driveway , i stepped out and locked up my car. i pressed the doorbell sounding a melody around the house , that could be heard from outside. it was a good minute before she came to the door.

"nicki baby , hey my love." she smiled at me , stepping aside allowing me in.

"girl hey." i said hugging her , before making my way to her living room and taking a seat on her plush couch. i took my heels off and set my foot up , laying back.

"what's wrong now ?" she asked , standing over me as she had her hands against her hips.

i loudly sighed frustratedly , "i don't even know where to start , all my thoughts are in a fucked up space right now." i rolled my eyes , setting my hand on my face.

i was finally able to explain everything to lauren , and how i was done putting up with leon. to say lauren wasn't surprised , and the whole time she was just saying "i told your ass.". and she was for sure right , she would always look out for me while being in the state of relationship i was in with leon.

i decided to spend the night at her house , since i was too tired to drive back home. we spent the night talking and watching movies together. i was glad enough i had me a down bitch , she was literally like a sister to me. she had my back and i had hers about whatever.

ending things with leon is better for me , now all i gotta' do is worry about me. i don't have the time to be chasing after nobody. i won't be having to worry about no nigga anytime soon.

after the last movie ended i decided to go to sleep cause at this point i was tired. lauren and i bid our goodnights , and i made my way to to the guest room lauren had. i got in the cold , yet comfortable bed and pull the covers over my body. i put my phone in charge and placed it on the nightstand. i rolled over and fell asleep in less than a minute.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

: 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋 ?