2

3rd

yesterday was test day, math to be exact. today, somin and jungguk is waiting for their test result. to be honest, it was a really hard test not gonna even lie.

when the teacher came in the room, somin started hitting jungguk.

"ow, ow! somin, sTaPh! it hurts! what are you? A HULK?! OW!" jungkook screamed.

somin laughed as the whole class turned back and looked at them.

"okay, i'm sorry" she laughed.

"you two clowns, stop messing around and focus." the teacher called.

somin and jungguk laughed and said sorry.

"alright, i do have your test result here and to be honest i'm low key disappointed in some and i'm surprise at some." the teacher said.

as the teacher went around giving out the test result, he came up to somin and jungguk and smiled, it was a fake smile.

when somin got hers, she snatched it can hid it from jungguk.

when jungguk it his, he screamed in happiness.

"SOMIN! I GOT 90%. IM ACTUALLY SMART. IM SMART. WOOO!" jungguk ran around somin's and his table.

somin on the other hand, sighed but put on a smile anyway.

jungguk quickly notice and sat back down quietly.

"what did you get min?"

"100%—"

"AYE! ISNT THAT GOOD?! IM PROUD OF YOU YOU LITTLE CURSE" jungguk congratulated somin.

"bitch shut the fuck up, i'm not done you whore. what i was saying is, 100% minus 40%." somin sighed.

"isn't that still good min?" jungguk questioned.

"it would be good if my parents aren't those basic strict asian parents guk. but whatever, it's better then 40% so i don't really mind. i just gotta hide this from them" somin laughed.

"hey, at least you aren't those people who got 90 % and complain. it's okay min, some people got lower then you hehe. cough park jimin cough" jungguk laughed.

"you little cheeky shit, I CAN HEAR YOU YOU ASS" shouted jimin.

"what did he get?" asked a curious somin.

"don't you dARE JEON JUNGGUK!" jimin screamed running at jungguk.

"he got 3— eek!" jungguk screamed when someone jumped on him. it was jimin, the short little butt who surprisingly could even reach jungguk height.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER YOU ASSHOLE!" Jimin screamed hitting jungguk and lightly choking him.

"GET OFF ME YOU SHORT ELEPHANT. MY BACK. MY POOR BACK. MIN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! GET THIS ELEPHANT OFF ME. OW OW! SOMIN HELP!" jungguk screamed out.

"SOS, 911! 119! TRIPLE ZEROS!" jungguk screamed out all the emergency numbers he knew.

somin stood their holding her stomach in pain, from all the laughing. a sight of jimin on jungguk's back hitting him and choking him while jungguk was swaying around trying to get jimin off of him.

it was so bad till the point where taehyung had to come and pull jimin off, with a little of struggle of course because jimin still wanted to choke jungguk until he said sorry but as we all know, jungguk never say sorry.

"why am i getting bash today?! i am suing you all" jungguk huffed.

somin laughed and patted his back.

"congrats on getting 90% anyway." she laughed and wiped her tears, from laughing, away.

"oh by the way, jimin got 31%" jungguk laughed and ran.

taehyung who just let jimin down, had to hold on to jimin's waist so jimin wouldn't charge at jungguk again.

"JEON JUNGGUK GET YOUR FINE ASS BACK HERE AND LET ME KILL YOU. HOW DARE YOU TELL SOMEONE MY SCORE. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET MY SCORE. TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD LET ME GO! IM GOING TO CHOKE HIM AND YOU TOO!" jimin screamed.

"chims! there's no wifi in prison! CALM DOWN EEK!" taehyung struggled to say.

jimin finally calmed down after a few minutes.