Chapter 4: Ichihoshi's Smile

The match of Korea VS Japan ended a week ago. The other members of Inazuma Japan is training themselves while Tachibana Mei went to the supermarket store.

“I wonder what he likes?” mumbled to herself as she carry the basket full of fruits.

As you know, Tachibana is buying some fruits to her friend that who's in a hospital right now and you who it is the flame striker (Gouenji Shuuya).

“Please come again!” said the cashier as Tachibana exits the store and went to the hospital.

“I hope he likes it.” she said, smiling to herself.

Tachibana arrived to the hospital as she still holding the basket full of fruits. She knocked on the door as opens it.

“Excuse me.”

“Hey, Tachibana.” greeted the goalkeeper of Inazuma Japan Endou Mamoru with Inamori, Haizaki, Sakanoue,Hiura,Goujin, Kidou and Iwato.

“Everyone. You came to visit Gouenji-san as well?” she said looking at them.

“Yeah!”said Endou.

“We're in a hospital,so keep your voice down, Endou.” scold Kazemaru to Endou.

“Gouenji-san, we've come to visit!”said Inamori Asuto.

“It's a hospital,so keep your voice down,Asuto!They'll think we're hicks!” said Goujin in a loud voice to Inamori.

“Goujin-senpai, your voice is the loudest of us all.” whisper Iwato to Goujin.

“Huh?”

They all suddenly laughed at Goujin behavior as Tachibana placed the basket on the top of the table.

“Thank you.” said Gouenji to Tachibana as she just smiled.

“You're welcome.” Tachibana said.

“It's gotten lively in here all at once.” said Kidou making Gouenji laugh a bit.

“Gouenji,heal up completely and come back to us! Inazuma Japan will definitely be going to the world!” said the goalkeeper with his fist clenched.

“Endou...”

“By that time though,you can expect me,Goujin Tetsunosuke,to have taken Gouenji-san's ace position for good!” said Goujin as he point himself.

A moment of silence....

“Hey, why did you all go quiet?!”

“I'm sorry. Your joke came out of nowhere,so I wasn't prepared to quip...” said Hiura.

“I wasn't joking!” complain Goujin.

“But Goujin-senpai and Gouenji-san's names are kind of similar, don't you think?” said Inamori.

“You're right! They both have "gou" and "ji"!” said Sakanoue as he explains.

“That's not important!” whined Goujin making everyone laughed again.

-----

The members of Inazuma Japan went back to the campus after visiting from the hospital.

All the members have been called by the coach as they waited to start the meeting.

“You're all here. I will now be showing you video footage of the matches played by your next opponent, Australia.” said Zhao Jinyun making the lights off and the screen on.

They all waited for a moment when suddenly a woman was shown on the screen smiling making the members confused.

“Mr.CEO! This isn't Hawaii!” said the woman as Zhao Jinyun quickly off the screen.