secret admirer 2/2 | yuki

"w-why are you here, yuki-kun?" [name] asked as she scanned the whole library to see no one else other than the two of them

"w-why are you here, yuki-kun?" [name] asked as she scanned the whole library to see no one else other than the two of them. the silver headed male gazed at [name] with his sharp eyes.

the male's hair was silky and it looked more majestic when the light shone, making him looked like a true prince that just got out of a fairytale.

[name] snapped out of her fantasy when there's a manly voice that piped in.

"just passing by," he started.

silence filled the air after that three words were spoken by the silver haired male. "w-well.. i think i should be going now. there's someone waiting to meet me.." the petite female mumbled as she walked past him.

yuki however turned his body and took hold of [name]'s wrist into his warm palm.

'it's.. warm..' the female thought but snapped as her cheeks flared bright red.

"yuki-kun.. i really need to go-?!" the girl was cut short as the taller male brushed his lips onto hers. "well the person you're waiting is me, yukito orikasa." he smirked.

[name]'s face went bright red and you could see imaginative steam going out from her red ears.

out of the blue, the female fainted into yuki's embrace.

"what a cute girl indeed.." he mumbled to himself as he walked away to the nurse's room with [name] being carried bridal style.

[ O M A K E ]

"yuki has to thank me with a cake when he got home!!" the black haired male puffed his cheeks as he eavedropped from afar as the scene unfold.

momo walked home with puffed cheeks but feeling happy for his friend.

"i hope for your happiness.." he thought.

this is literally the shortest oneimma change how i write soon--this is not edited

imma change how i write soon--
this is not edited

did y'all watch the 5th ep yet?!
wth-- please my heart,,
riku bby ( ;∀;)