The bat amulet

The next class is , again , the C.S.C. class. So Jay , Zya and Jenny get in the classrom. Jay and Zya are , again , deskmates. They're , probably , always gonna be deskmates.
       The teacher comes in a yellow suit , just as yellow as Jay's eye , the one uithout eyepatch. She sits down on her chair , and then asks:
     "Did you ever hear "the legend of the bat amulet" , also known as " the charmed neclace's story"?
    But the classroom was silent.
   "You know , I expected you to know it. It's a pretty popular legend and it all.. "
    She grabs a big old book and starts reading it.
    "There was once a spellchaster sankar , just at the begining of time, who could win every duel. This spellchaster had unimaginable powers , could do things that you can't even imagine! But there was only one thing... this spellchaster was a bat sankar , and at those times bats were considered the pure evil. So everyone laughed at our poor sankar . When our spellchaster got old , an ideea hit its head , an ideea that was ment to restore the faith in all bats! So our spellchaster took an amulet and cast a spell on it that made it contain all of that sankar's , who was ,in some versions of the story, reimagined as the creator of everything , infinite powers in , yet still usable. The amulet promised to give its user all that great spellchaster's powers and immortality , at the price of the user being a bat , and kowing the magic word. From there on , everyone tried to copy that sankar's amulet , but no one could exactly. We've invented lots of magical objects , like charmed necklaces , for example, after that amulet. And after those ,we discovered how to charm , spell or curse anything!"
     She closes the book and puts it down.
       "And that was "The legend of The Bat Amulet"!"
...