Ch 12 ☆ "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"She wore a smile like a loaded gun"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

THREE DAYS, IT HAD BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE Gracie had left her tent, she refused to see anybody or even eat, no one except Octavia and Bellamy had known what had caused her to do so.

Clarke, her mother, was frantic but she had an idea who could have caused her daughter to become so isolated.

The blonde ran up to the Blake who was in drop ship watching over the bloody grounder they had tortured the day before.

She shoved him with such strength it even caused him to land on the ground of the drop ship, even Clarke didn't know she possessed such strength, but decided it was the strength of a mother defending her child.

"What the hell did you do to my daughter!"
Bellamy scoffed and quickly covered his shocked face with a condescending smile "Your daughter? I certainly don't remember having sex with you.Unless....."

Clarke rolled her eyes and walked closer to the older boy until they were only inches apart "I don't care if I'm not her real mother! Family doesn't always start with blood. So unless you want an angry mother on your ass, you better tell me what the hell you did to my daughter and how to fix it!"

Bellamy shifted uncomfortably under the stare of the blonde girl, before sighing and nervously rubbing his neck "I kinda told her she should have never been born"

Clarke gasped before slapping the Blake hard and glaring at with him with ferocity present in her eyes and venom dripping from her lips "You better fix it Bellamy, or else I'm going to tie you here and leave you for Jaha to find"

And with that she left

⚜️

Gracie sat on the floor of the drop ship with her Aunt Tavia's arms around her, contrary to popular beliefs, Gracie had been leaving her tent but only to see Lincoln, the grounder would listen to Gracie's endless babbling until Octavia took her back to her tent.

In truth, Lincoln enjoyed the young blonde, he made her laugh and smile, personally he thought she would be better off with him not with her jackass of a father.

So today Octavia and Gracie sat on the floor with the blonde occurring the usual routine of endlessly blabbering to the grounder.
However today was different as today Gracie's father came up the hatch and saw his family members.

Bellamy saw his daughter and immediately walked over to her in rushed footsteps attempting to get her into his arms "C'mere sweetheart, it isn't safe here he hurt you,remember?"