CHAPTER EIGHT

Kai POV

I was waiting for Areum when suddenly I heard a girl shouting " DON'T TOUCH ME" I was shocked and went to see who it was. It was Jungkook and Areum I stayed silent and hear what Jungkook said " I maybe another kind but don't have the heart to hurt you because you are important to me" he continued but I couldn't help it but run away.

After I reached to the backstage I saw exo waiting for me " did she say yes?"asked baekhyun I ignored the question and started to change my clothes and went home.

Jungkook POV

We keep looking into each other eyes none of us said anything until she spoke. "Jungkook" she called " yes" I replied looking at her. " could you maybe change your eye color" she said shyly " oh sorry" I said quickly changed it " how about now?" I asked her " much better" she said and smiled.

I saw her smile that smile is what kept happy " so what does this mean? " she asked looking down " maybe you can be my girlfriend?" " me be your girlfriend" she said still looking down.

" Areum look at me" I ordered she slowly looked up into eyes I cupped her face "so what is your answer?" I asked looking at her. " Y-Yes" she answered I smiled at her she did the same. " so shall we" I said stretching my hand she smiled and hold my hand and started to walk.

" Jungkook are you cold?"she asked curiously " no, why?" I asked her "it's just your hand is cold" she said look down at my hands " I know we vampires are cold blooded" I explained to her " oh cool" she said looking at me " can I take you home?" I questioned her she nodded and we headed to my car.

After a couple of minutes we reached her house " so see you tomorrow" I said to her " ya bye" she said and operated the door I hold her shoulder to make her face me without thinking I kissed her passionately she quickly replied to my kiss. I picked her up and make her sit on my laps. I started to kiss her roughly I was craving for her carving more. I went down to her neck and startedto kiss it I could hear her heart beat and blood rushing from her vessels.

" Jungkook" she moaned slowly I pulled back and admire her beauty I couldn't help myself but started to kiss her neck again. Then something scary happened I lost control my eyes color changed. "Get out" I growled at her "Jungkook what happened?"she questioned " Get out before I do something bad to you" I warn her " no" she answered back and quickly kissed me to make me control myself " how did you do that?" I questioned her through the kiss " magic" she said and giggled after we pull back she said bye and left.

Hey guys, sorry for the late update I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to vote. Love you guys❤❤❤💜💜💜