Chapter 2

It's finally Saturday. I never would've thought that I would hate a SATURDAY.

Sighing, I get ready for the date. Why did I even have all this planned out anyway? Why did I even accept the date?!

(You can wear anything you want, even a big banana suit. Just not your birthday suit.)

I head out and wait for her in the uhhh... McZonald's!

Actually, wait, did I even tell her where we would meet?! God damn it.

Oh, wait. She's already there, waiting for me.

I walk up to her, seemingly with a surprised face.

"How'd you get here? I haven't even texted you on where we would meet yet."

"It was just a wild guess."

"Riiiight.."

"So, wanna eat someplace else? I don't think McZonald's is a good place for a first date.."

"Well, how about the new restaurant that just opened up?"

"Yeah, okay."

Luckily, being the male that I am, I prepared enough money to feed 200 puppies.

And so, we set off to head to the new restaurant. We go and sit down at a table. While we were talking, I noticed she kept glancing at my neck, I also noticed she was... sweating? Huh, weird.

After that, we went to a jewelry store. Like I said, I prepared enough money to feed 200 puppies.

She wanted to buy something not too rash, like a simple necklace, is all.

After that, we went to the park. We looked up and saw that it's already sunset.

We walked to the center, which has a fountain. She looked at me and took a deep breath.

"(Y/N)?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Would you.. Die for me?"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"I said.. Would you die for me?"

She grew a smirk, then suddenly changed into what can be described as.. A dominatrix fallen angel? I dunno.

"Sorry hun, but you're in a position where many would kill to have. I'll just eliminate you, then I take your mark instead."

She summons a... light spear out of her hand?

"Well, say your last words quickly, puny human."

As she was about to fire the spear, a sword suddenly appears in my hand. I look at it and back at the dominatrix. I grip tightly and wait for her to throw it. God, please let me time this right!

She fires, and I wait for a split second.

I use all my strength to deflect it. Because plot convenience and being in a peerage, specifically Rias', sucks.

I catch my breath. Damn, deflecting that thing was mad hard. Please don't tell me she's gonna summon another one.

Just my luck, she summons another one.

"Let's just get this over with," I sighed.

"With pleasure," she said with a smirk.

As she was about to throw it, a blast was fired at her. She was sent to the side, instantly killing her as a flock of feathers glide down. I look to the side, and I see.. a gothic loli?

"Mine," she said.

She looked at me, and my sword suddenly disappeared out of fear. She slowly walks towards me. I walk back slowly while still looking at her. However, I trip and fall backwards. I was expecting to hit the ground, but I got grabbed by her. She looks into my eyes and blushes.

"My mate," she said while stil blushing.

Suddenly, I feel like I'm back in my bedroom.

I look around before I suddenly pass out from shock.

skadayeet