Lovebirds

I can hear Grace and Ethan talking about how I'm gonna get in trouble but I don't really care what's the worst thing that could happen if they threaten to kick me out I'll cry and say I'm sorry or say this show is my dream don't shatter my dreams. Haha that's why I don't care and I could become an actor as well I'd be good at that.

I go up to them and say my name is Katy and put my hand out for them to shake it. They look at each other and then the boy with dark hair finally speaks.

Um hi I'm Chris he says and shakes my hand. Then the girl with dark hair with a little gap in between her teeth smiles and says hi I'm Bella. The others do the same and I sit down next to Chris and fletcher. Bella gives me a glare.

I think to myself what's up her bum is she always gonna be like this and then grin widely at her like a smart ass.

I ask the boys about their lives. They tell me bits and pieces and then ask about me. I tell them a little but don't wanna bore them so I don't say much.

Chris and I start having a conversation about nothing and everything and start to laugh a bit.

Chris starts to do the old movie trick where they put their arm around you. I notice but don't wanna make it awkward so instead I move closer. I think I might be starting to like Chris.

I pull out my phone and check Instagram and twitter then turn it off.

Chris sees my phone and tells me he'll get my number before me or him leaves the show and I nod.

All of a sudden Ethan tells me I have to come back to group. I stick my tongue out at him and cross my arms "I'm not going I say and you can't make me "

He sighs and looks around and then grabs my wrist I try to pull it away but he pulls me up and throws me over his shoulder. I didn't even think he would be able to lift me but he is.

I yell and shout at him to put me down and kick my legs and I see Chris get up but Bella tells him to sit back down.

Ethan puts me down and I wine. He points at the lounge and I looks down at my heels and curse on them. I knew I should have worn shoes that I could run in.

I sit and cross my arms and Ethan sits next to me. I complain about how I didn't get to say hi to Mel's team and he shoots back a glare and well if u didn't spend so much time with Chris then you could have.

I smirk at him and nudge him. Your just jealous that I was with Chris and not you.

He sighs and says what ever you want to think Katy.

I shiver and notice how cold it is. I get up to go look for a blanket or something but Ethan grabs me and tells me to sit. I tell him I'm cold and he gets up to get a blanket for everyone.

He comes back with 2 blankets that look so warm he gives the bigger one to the others and hands the other to me.

Thank you I say and wrap it around us.

I yarn and rest my head on Ethan's shoulder. I pretend to close my eyes and can see him smiling his smile is the cutest and his teeth they are like perfect and white.

Maybe he's not that bad after all.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you all like this edit