The Beginning

( Insignificant_Knight ❤ ^//^ )

  In this superhuman society, having astonishing powers is no suprise. But great power always comes with a price. Some of these outstanding abilities cause horrible impacts in society. Lately, scientists that specialize in these so called "Quirks", have been conducting experiments to minimize the damage of certain dangerous powers.

  But not all tests have a positive outcome.

Earlier that day, there was a world-wide announcement stating that there was a breach in the protection system. The security centers where arrested villians and test subjects where held had been hacked into, therefore releasing deadly toxins throughout many towns and cities. These gases where originally used as calming therapy for test subjects or sleeping gas, but now its become deadly to any human. No matter how powerful the Quirk, no matter how strong someone believed they where, this strange, deadly mist would consume them. It turned them into monsters.

  Monsters who destroyed people and absused their bodies. Monsters who ate flesh and didn't leave a single part of anyone left once they got their hands on them.

  Everyone who hadn't been affected had been ordered to stay indoors at all times and close all windows, doors, etc. to protect themselves, and others, from the gas. Having been in the middle of a school or workday, many kids and adults where sent to safe rooms in their respected buildings for safe-keeping.

  A few hours after the announment was made, one by one, people startes to lose their Quirks. Even All Might, the Symbol of Peace, was left powerless. Everyone assumed it was the backlash of the gas, but some thought otherwise.

  Majority where convinced that, once born, some sort of medicine or added function to blood cells was given to newborn children to grant them their Quirks.

  In the midst of this chaos, most teachers and the elderly died off due to old age or emotional stress of the whole situation. Around the time when people started noticing disappearing powers, All Might himself passed on.

  You may be wondering who I am...

  I'm Izuku Midoriya. I started off Quirkless, but All Might passed on his power to me. Once again Quirkless, this'll be the story of how I survived.

  Well, how we survived.

  I wasn't alone during this battle between man and monster. But I won't just jump to the end.

  I think I'll start right at the beggining.