Crazy In Love With You

Honoka'

One Afternoon as I was passing by the sink near the Gym,I saw Yuki coming near to me."Hey,Yuki---" I waved at him,but it seem that he has no reaction he just continued coming towards me.

"H-h-honoka" he muttered  my name

"Are you ok,Yuki?...you seem sick" I looked at him worried.It's the first time that I saw this guy look like this. "Yeah,I'm alright" he said calmly.

"I guess,it's time for me tell you what I truly feel about you" he told me in a calm way

"Yuki..." I started blushing, when I heard the phrase I TRULY FEEL ABOUT YOU...It feels awkward very awkward that is. 

"Honoka Miki, I..I..I..I Love You " he said straight into my eyes and I was like What. "Did you just confessed to me that you loved me?" Miki asked Yuki who was holding a love letter handing it to her.

"Yes,I did" he answered my question and looked straight in my eyes.I grabbed the love letter he wrote to me. "Remember this, I am madly in love with Yamada-kun,SO GO AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE--" I warned him and run away dropping the love letter he wrote for me in front of him.

 I talked to myself "He's stupid, does he even know that he is only my BEST FRIEND nothing more." then I realize that my tears were falling straight down to my cheeks.

Yuki 

I was just standing right there like an idiot, just as I thought I would get rejected by her and I felt really sad that I spent the whole night crying. "I shouldn't have done that cause I know this isn't the right time,but my love for her can't be patient and the result now is here GOT REJECTED...in the end I got rejected" I kept on talking myself very loud while crying so hard.

"Yuki, please open the door" mom said, I know that she is very worried, but I can't get enough of the pain given by my love for my best friend Honoka Miki.

"Please leave me alone,Mom" I told her in a sadden voice, "Yuki you have a weak heart, you musn't think of Bad Things or something bad will happen." she pleaded to make me stop crying and to forget all about Honoka.

Honoka doesn't even know that I have a weak heart that's why sometimes when I protect my best friend especially when she scolds me that i need to mind my own business and she lefts me alone on my own and my heart really aches and mostly I collapse.

Next Morning, it was Sunday I woke up about 7:59 a.m. to go to the hospital for my check-up with my heart. the doctor said that I need an operation next year January.22, 2015...it's still August.13,2014.I wonder why I have this kind of heart. So he requested me to rest for the following months.

Honoka 

It's been 2 weeks since I rejected Yuki and I haven't seen him in school right now,all of his fan girls are starting to go crazy and I started to miss him, I really regret about what I did to him, I hope he doesn't get mad at me I hope our friendship with him is still O.K. , but it's the truth I really don't love him more than as a friend.He was very popular in our school.

 "OK CLASS DISMISSED" my math teacher said and pick all his things up from the table, when I was about to go he called my attention. "Miki-san" he came towards me "I want you to visit Yuki,I want to know his excuse for being absent in 2 weeks,is it ok with you?" he asked me and handed me a paper, "Yes it's ok,Sir" I replied as I bow and grabbed the paper he handed to me,he thanked me and we both got outside the classroom and as I went down the stairs and walked through the opened front door of the school, I realized that Yamada-kun was with Kanna Mori and Riho Takada, he is talking to them as Yamada-kun put his hands on their waists and go outside the school. I am so upset about what I saw, so I decided to go to Yuki's house for him to comfort me since I was already used to it, Yuki is so Kind-hearted,Rich,Understanding,Generous,Resourceful,Cheerful,Cool,Cute,Handsome,Genius and he has a sense of humour. When I got to Yuki's House, I was so surprised to see that the place really changed, his house before was just like a bungalow,but now it's a Villa as I got into the front door of his gate I press the doorbell and a maid who opened the gate was surprised to see me and when I was just about to say a word, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to Yuki's House.

"Jeez don't just drag me..." I told her breathing hard,and she didn't apologized she just bowed her head and opened the door for me "Thanks---", but I paused when I saw Yuki in bed, he is sweating so much and I have to do something, so I got the dry towel from his side table and wiped his sweat.

"Yuki..Yuki..Yukii" I called out to him gently 

"Mi..ki.." he replied 

"What happened to you,Yuki...Why are you like this??" I asked him as tears starts growing in my eyes.

"I'm..So..Tired..." he answered 

"Yuki...what made you like this?...was it about I rejected you" I cried so hard while sliding my fingers into his dark black hair.

"I..I..I love you...so much, not as a friend nor best friend but something more" his tears ran down to his cheeks and I wiped them.

"Oh Yuki...I can't love you more than as a friend or best friend,we even made a promise when we we're kids that will be best friends forever and ever and ever nothing can seperate us,you even said that we'll go to heaven together,I can't love you as my lover,I'm sorry Yuki" I told him

"Then,promise me you will never leave me alone no matter what happens.." he showed me a smile  

"I promise" I replied and Yuki holds my hand and when it was 12:00 midnight,Yuki was fast asleep and I looked at his cute sleeping face. 

"He's so handsome, no wonder why he's famous" I told myself as I slid through my fingers to his hair again. 

"Mi..ki.." he muttered 

"Yes?" I asked quietly 

"I'm so...Crazy..In..Love..With..You" he muttered again

"Hehe..stop dreaming" I giggled softly as I hugged him and packed my things and when I was about to go home, I opened the door and his mom pleaded me to stay with him for the night.So I looked at him and agreed, I slept in the same bed with him with our opposite positions, I started to blush and he muttered those words again "Miki..I'm..So..Crazy..In..Love..With..You" I patted his head and finally fast asleep.