ch 2: Fortnite

Finn: hell no

right then mr. bivens caught them passing notes and soon made Thoma read the note out loud. the entire class laughed and finn was very mad and embarrassed at thoma. 

that night thoma went to his room to go play some fortnite. the servers were very lonely that night and it was beginning to get late. but right at 12 o clock am someone texted thoma. "sup", it was Thomas old friend jerric. "so I heard u were still gay for finn huh?" thoma responded with "yea but he kinda wants me dead now". jerric responded with, "well, ya know, the one thing that makes finn in a good mood, is playing fortnite ;)".  right then thoma started a new game of fortnite, when he sees who his teammate is, it was "gamerboi8769".

 since thoma is usually a social person. he turned on his mic and said "sup thottie, I hope u don't mind if im a little gay", gamerboi8769 didn't respond. thoma then told jerric he needed to go. thoma then said, "hm, I see ur the type of person to keep ur mic on but not say a single thing the entire game. that whole match gamerboi8769 didn't talk, but thoma still kept near him the entire game.

 but near the end of the game gamerboi8769 found the hidden infinity gauntlet! ever since thoma started playing fortnite he has been wanting to use the gauntlet. but since it was so rare and uncommon to get, he could never get it, plus all the other 99 players in the game killing eachother for it. thoma then thought his teammate would never give it to him. until the final match with only 2 teams left.

 thoma and gamerboi8769, verses leggang76 and bisexualbastard92. right about now thoma knew gamerboi8769 was always trying to get away from him, and whenever thoma needed help or supplies gamerboi would never come help him out. but the other team knew gamerboi had the infinity gauntlet, and started shooting at him. back and forth both teams shooting eachother,  building and destroying forts with boogie bombs, sniper bullets shooting here and there. until finally bisexualbastard92 shot at thoma, when gamerboi got infront of him and took the hit.

 right then gamerbboi was at his last health and needing healing but before bisexualbastard and leggang could shoot thoma again, gamer boi gave thoma the infinity gauntlet and ended the match there with the snap of his fingers. after it was all over, thoma wanted to ask gamerboi8769 if he wanted to play another game together. but right before gamerboi could reaspond. gamerboi8769 died.