Nikki's bio

Hi my name is Nicole Holmvik,but I go by Nikki.I am 22 years old and I haven't seen my brother for about a year and a half,so right now I'm on a plane to see him.You see I live in New York with my bestfriend Carter,he's 26.My brother lives in California with his two bestfriends.He told me their names but I don't remember them.I am a party girl,in NY im always throwing partys or I'm at one,like yesterday I was at a rave it was awesome.I smoke weed and love to drink,but shh Anders doesn't know.I have a job and its pretty good.I mean I get great pay and I barely have to work.I have long blonde hair with red tips.My eyes are a bright blue-ish green-ish colour with little specks of gold around the pupil.I have a nice tan.I'm pretty fit since I played volleyball and Basketball in high school.My breast are big but not to big or to small so they're like the perfect size,for me.Carter says I have a nice ass but I'm not really sure.Im not a slut but I like to show off my body.Ummmm my favorite colours are Red and Black.I love shoes like really love shoes I am a shoe whore,I have so many pairs and all of them aren't women's shoes they're more like men's high tops.I can't think of anything else so yeah....